Jimin- no sorry.... only punishment...

He back away..

Jimin- meet me after school.... I think you need some private lessons....so come to my office after school...you get that..

Yn nodded....every girl is jealous from yn because school's most handsome teacher only give her private class but not any another students.....

Lia- sir...can you please give me private lessons too? I'm also weak in your subject...

She said while biting her lips.....

Jimin- no...miss Lia...i will give you lesson some another day but now it's only yn time......now let's start the class.

Jimin look at yn last time and start teaching....

After school

Yn is standing in front of jimin office...she is crying...she know what is going to happen with her? But if she don't go inside then he gonna do something more worst with her....

She finally knocked the door and she went inside when she heard"come in"

First thing she saw..

Jimin- aww...my doll is finally here.... come here...

She walk to jimin and he made her sit in his lap....

Jimin- who was that boy?

Yn- who?

Jimin- now my doll is lying her daddy.... THAT BOY WHO BUMPED WITH YOU EARLIER!!!!!

He shouted and yn start crying.....

Yn- i don't know.....

Jimin-aww...doll why are you crying? Shhh... stop crying... I'm just asking....

He hugged her....

Jimin-don't worry..i sent him where he can't come back now.....you know where?

He touched her exposed thigh..... yn flinched...

Jimin- why are you still scare from me? It's not our first time.... right doll.....

He made her lay on couch and hovered above her..... and start doing dirty things with her...

6 months ago

Yn is sitting with her gang in class....thay are five teenagers...yn, Sara, soobin, mark and jack.....

Sara- did you hear that our English teacher is male this time and he sexy and hot too...

Yn- really...

Soobin- this girls......at least spear our teacher...

Yn- why? Hahahaha....

Then bell ring and everyone sit on there seats....and then enter principal along with park jimin...