1

Chapter 1-
Name of chapter(noc) - beautiful

🌸 🌸

🌸 🌸

"Today's meeting is over!!" Mikey shouted as all the people in uniform started to disappear one by one until no one but the captains and a certain someone was left.

That certain someone was sleeping while crouching taking support of wall, he had earphones on and there was a bag near him.

All the captain and the president look down at the certain person.

"Whose gonna go wake him up? I am tired from standing." The all pondered until the first division vice-captain chifuyu started making his way down the stairs.

Chifuyu stood infront of him and something in that person was making chifuyu mind calm, like he was near his cat.

"Umm, can you wake up... The meeting finished" chifuyu didn't know why he was waking up the stranger but his body moved on it's own when one of the captain asked to wake him up.

The person didn't hear it because of the earphone, chifuyu was about to called out again but an alarm started ringing.

Bzzz...
Bzzzz...
Bzzz..

He opened his eyes, chifuyu eyes were wide open when he saw the sun shining on the boy's face.

Beautiful.... Was all he could think before the boy stood up and picks up his bag, started to walk away.

"Umm..!" Chifuyu didn't know but he subconsciously grabbed the boys hand.
The boy looked at him with his lazy but firm blue eyes.

Chifuyu wanted to speak something but as he opens his mouth to word something, his voice fall silent. Chifuyu didn't know why he did that but he wanted to see the boy face.

Half of his face was covered by mask and he was wearing a hat, chifuyu could see some strand of light yellow hair.

The boy tilt his head, and chifuyu panicked and let go of the boy hand.

"Uh, uh.. what's your name?" Chifuyu faced turn bright red when he finished his word.

The boy pulled out his phone and typed something in it, while looking at chifuyu with his blue eyes.

The boy showed his phone and chifuyu looked at it closely.

Takemichi hanagaki, and your matsuno chifuyu 1st division vice-captain?

Chifuyu didn't know why but his face bright up as he saw that takemichi knows his name.

Meanwhile with the captains :

"What's taking chifuyu so long!!" A boy with shoulder length (silky) hair asked as he crouched with a grumpy face looking at the two of them down.

"Oh, look his face became red!" They all looked and we're thinking what could happened for his face to be bright red.

They all just stood there and watched as chifuyu expression keeps changing.

"Oh look the boy is showing something to chifuyu." They all kept looking and kept wondering when would he come up.

Back to takemichi :

Takemichi points upward as the captains were looking at both of them.

Chifuyu looked at the captains and remembered shoot! The captain meeting!.

He quickly bowed down and said his goodbye as takemichi already proceeds to walk away.

Chifuyu hurrily walked up the stairs and saw his captain face grumpy.

"Chifuyu what was taking you that long?" Chifuyu just smiled and replied
"I don't know but when I came close to him I felt like becoming his friend hehe..."

Mikey being the most curious one just asked his question directly, "what did he saw you in his phone to make you that smile huh??"

They all were now looking at chifuyu as he sweat dropped.

"Maybe he couldn't speak that's why he wrote his name in his phone and I was just happy to see he knows my name I guess..." Mikey wondered when he requited an person who couldn't speak.

"Well, whatever let's just start the meeting." Mikey head soon started getting heavy from all the thinking he was doing and just gave up.

They all started to start the meeting while chifuyu could only thought.

When I could meet him again..?

Done, 670 words.

I may update very slowly so sorry I guess but bye!!