I slapped my hand onto my forehead in annoyance, what the hell was I doing?

"Okay first you need to listen to this song, it's called Carolina. You'll actually either be mad or write a nice little song for his dearest birthday that's coming up. Which you better do," Sabrina pressed play on the song, a loud trumpet like noise playing.

"I'm scared-"

"Shush listen."

She's got a family in Carolina
So far away, but she says I remind her of home
Feelin' oh-so far from home

I look up at Sabrina in shock mixed with disgust, no thank you.

She never saw herself as a west-coaster
Moved all the way 'cause her grandma told her
"Townes, better swim before you drown"

What the actual fuck was I listening to?

My heart skipped a beat when I heard a part of my name, sorry what the hell is this? I looked up at Sabrina in shock as she had the biggest smile painted on her face.

"What is wrong with you?," I quickly pulled up my hair into a ponytail as the chorus started playing.

She's a good girl
She's such a good girl
She's a good girl
She feels so good

"Well," Sabrina leaned back and left her phone in the middle of us as it started playing.

"Well my ass what the fuck is this?"

"Just listen to the next part and I'll turn it off," She raised her hands in defence as I scoffed, why was I wasting my time?

She's got a book for every situation
Gets into parties without invitations
How could you ever turn her down?

"I mean I wouldn't," Sabrina muttered as I shot her a look.

There's not a drink that I think could sink her
How would I tell her that she's all I think about?
Well, I guess she just found out

"Yes she did Mister Styles!," She pressed pause and moved her phone out of the space between us, "Why did nobody clock that this is obviously about me, how is his own girl letting that slide?" I scoffed, crossing my arms at Sabrina as she bit back a smile.

"So.. do you now want to write his birthday song or do you need some more motivational-"

"No I'll write the damn song alright- I can literally write and produce it today if I wanted to," I huffed, pulling out my journal from underneath my living room table.

"Well you're a bit tight on time so we better get started as soon as possible!," She exclaimed, somehow pulling a pen out of her hoodie pocket, "I knew this would work." She muttered under her breath, sometimes this girl actually believes I'm deaf.

"What was that?," I ask sweetly, looking up from my journal, "Oh nothing." Sabrina shoots me the same smile I gave her.

This was going to be a long night.

***

"Are you done yet? It's been like five million hours," She dramatically asked, plopping her head onto my page, "It's only been three hours relax." I rolled my eyes as she groaned.

I kept on tapping the end of my pen on the page, hoping it would get some thoughts flowing.

I could tell Sabrina was getting annoyed by it because she kept on squeezing her eyes as I did it, well I guess it's the price she has to pay for making me listen to Harry saying 'She feels so good'.

I actually had all the lyrics written down, I just wanted to piss her off.

"Adelinaaa c'mon."

She started tugging at my hoodie as I smiled, "Read this."

I threw my journal onto her lap as she picked it up, "There's literally nothing on this page." She blankly stared at me as I grabbed it from her.

I quickly flipped the page which left a bunch of crossed out words and then the lyrics, "Here."

She started scanning the page as a smile formed on her face, "You're handwriting is so shitty," Sab laughed as I rolled my eyes at her.

Honestly it wasn't that bad.

"So do you think it's okay or not?," I glanced back at her as she slowly looked up at me as if I've given her a million quid.

"I think it's the one," She smiled, "I feel like a proud mom." Her eyes softened as she looked at me as if I'd won the lottery.

"Do you have a name for it?," She handed the journal back to me as I tossed it on the table in front of me, "Uh yeah."

"I was thinking twenty one," I say casually as she looked up at me suspiciously, "What?" My brows furrow as she smiles again.

"21 it is."

A/N - THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 2K ON HERE AHHHH ILY 🎀⭐️🤞🏻