15. Pune last day & back to mumbai

Bina koi extra bat kiye let's start the chapter.....

So it was last day of audition, kk pahle se terrace pe tha and teja thode time bad enter hui.

Teja pov:

I saw him standing on support of wall staring to the sky and deep in thinking. Pata nai is bande k dimag me kya itna chalta hai kabhi bina kuch soche aise hi baithta hi nai hai hamesha kuch na kuch abhi bhi uski sakal side se dikh rahi hai and I can sense he is running some unnecessary scenarios in his mind. Chal Teja lag ja apne kam pe.

She went slowly and silently behind him and backhugged him.

He released a deep relaxing sigh exactly after her touch.

Kk pov:

I was standing on terrace thinking about my life and suddenly I felt her presence around me and I started thinking that how come this possible that in just this 1 and half week I can sense her presence, I can remember her fragrance and even I can feel her touch without her touching me. And now that 2 tiny little hand came from my back and caged me in her arms. And I released my breath/sigh which I didn't know I was holding. Uske hatho me pata nai I feel so perfect I can't express. And I just intertwined our fingers and made her hold on me little tight. She rested her head on my back.

Kk: teja...

Teja: relex kundrri I am here

Kk: hmmmm

After peaceful silence of 5 min teja again show him thinking

Teja: tera dimag thakta nai hai kya itna kya soch raha hai aur abhi to smile bhi kar raha hai

Kk: yahi soch raha tha ki how calm this feels us like this

Teja again rested her head on his back

Teja: hmmm aur usse pahle kya soch raha tha

Kk: yahi ki abhi tu 2 week mere aaspas nai hogi

Teja: hmmmm I will miss you kundrri

Kk: me bhi tu pata hai ek adat ban gayi hai

Teja: adat kaise me kaise kisiki adat ban sakti hun

Kk released her hand, and turned him self and hold her from her waist and with one hand he pulled up her chin and looked at her eyes.

Kk: ye jo sakal hai na Teri isko dekhne ki , ispe smile dekhne ki , Teri ye 2 badi badi brown eyes me hamesha ek spark dekhne ki, is Tarah tujse bat karne ki, tuje observ karne ki ek adat ho gayi hai muje. So jab tu aaspas nai hogi to me kya karunga. And he pouted

Teja smiled and said: accha aur jab ye adat chut jayegi to

He looked at her they had eyelock

Kk: if you allow me then I don't mind having this habit to observe you seeing you for a lifetime sweetie.

She blushed and just hugged him and rested her head on his chest.

She can listen to his heartbeat. She just had some tears and kk felt wetness on his chest. Kk made her look at him

Kk: roo kyun rahi hai teju

Teja: bas aise hi aaj tak kisine itne acche tarah se express nai kiya and nahi muje understand kiya. Thank you.

Kk wiped her tears.

Kk: waise ek bat bolun aaj tak me bhi kabhi itne openly and itni jaldi kabhi khudko exactly me kya feel karta hun vo express nai kar paya. Like I am actor and vo alag chiz hai but real life I am shy and introvert to express my feelings and me kabhi exactly nai bol pata. But with you it feels easy to express.