Some Wet Adventures

After installing it in their rooms, the friends went to see the hotel.

After a while, they went back to the rooms to change into swimsuits to go to the pool. Carolina ran to her room to use the toilet but her friend got before her into the bathroom leaving Carolina stuck outside. There the friend peed in the toilet and started to lose time, which only made Carolina more desperate. After a few Carolina started to pee herself, the pee got out from her pussy making her panties wet before she could stop it, the friend in the bathroom heard that and opened the door letting Carolina use the toilet but with a wet spot on her shorts.

After they dressed in their swimsuits,  Carolina in her white swimsuit and her friend in a green bikini letting all enjoy the view of her boobs. Then they reunited in the pool where some of them got into the pool to swim and others including Carolina kept outside taking the sun.

Carolina was enjoying the time outside the pool while she was ordering some drinks, the green bikini friend noticed that.
After a while, they decided to go back to the rooms to change their clothes and go eating.

Carolina was walking to her room but her friend arrived first without her knowing. When she arrived at the room she opened the door and got there, she opened the bathroom door and her friend got out scaring Carolina. The scare wasn't too say but it was enough to make Carolina start to pee in her swimsuit, but Carolina could take out her swimsuit pissing in the toilet like a normal girl.

At this point, Carolina is still unsuspecting from her friend. 
They continued the day normally with no more attempts to make Carolina piss herself but during the night while our protagonist was sleeping, her friend was planning a way to make her piss herself