Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yes..." Eunhan answered still surprised.

"You!" The student attempted to hit Yejun with his fist. He became furious after Yejun just ignored him.

"Hyung!" Eunhan was about to stand in front of Yejun to protect him, but Yejun, instead of facing the male in his back, and before the fist landed on him, Yejun swiftly raised his leg and kicked him as he turned his back. It was so strong that the guy flew and crashed into the wall.

"Ugh!" He groaned in pain and tried to get up, but before he could, Yejun already pounded the student's neck using his feet. When he tried to resist, Yejun pressed his feet to his neck even more. "Ack!"

"Try to hurt him once again and you will not just end up with this," Yejun said while throwing him a death glare. The student got intimidated.

"Y-yes!" He said, terrified. When Yejun removes his feet from him, he coughs continuously.

The other male student flinched when Yejun suddenly glared at him. "Did you hurt my precious brother too?" He asked while surrounded by a dark aura.

The student looked at him nervously and was about to answer, but instead of him, Eunhan spoke. "He didn't do anything to me, Hyung."

"Oh. I see. Then let's go and treat your wound."

Before they leave, he shoots the student who hit Eunhan with a death glare once again. It's a warning that if he ever does it again he'll be dead.

So the rumours about him being a lout are true. It is not just a groundless rumour! The other male thought then helped his friend get on his feet.

F****ng bastard. The male was boiling with anger as he looked at the back of Yejun. Just wait, I'll tell my boss about this!

Both of them were about to leave when they heard a ball-pen fall on the floor. The two looked where the sound came from and then they saw another student pick up the ballpen that fell on floor.

A male student, wearing big eyeglasses, his long sleeve shirt wasn't properly buttoned, he has messy hair, holding a pen and a notebook. As they recognized the student, their faces suddenly contorted with fear.

"Sht/fck." Both of them swear in unison when the student starts to approach them. "Let's go! Let's go!!" They attempted to run but the male had already taken hold of the arm of the guy who was beaten by Yejun.

"Hey, where are you going?" The male asked solemnly. Both of them got intimidated. "Hey, can you do that scene?" The two of them felt like he was threatening because of his spiteful tone. However, the inner self of the male is enthusiastic.

He was feeling excited about what he had witnessed just now.

That was a very cool scene! The brother saves a damsel in distress which is his brother! Wow! The way the younger brother looks so pitiful, and the older brother comes to the rescue is so awesome! Especially the way he looks at his younger brother with that worried and gentle expression that is very touching!

He grabs one of the students and then speaks. "Come on, now. What are you still waiting for? Do the scene where the big brother looks at his younger brother with a worried and gentle expression." He asked excitedly but from the two students' point of view, he was giving them a frightening expression, like, 'I will peel off your skin using a nail clipper and feed them to the dogs if you will not do what I said.'

They were shivering in fear and screamed at the top of their lungs. "aaaahhhhhhh!!!"

The guy lets go of the student so that he can cover his both ears. At that time those students quickly ran away.

"Huh? Heeyyy!! We're not even starting yet!!" He yelled while running trying to catch up to them.

........

- SCHOOL'S INFIRMARY-

Yejun currently tending the wounds of Eunhan. While pressing a cotton ball with alcohol in the wound on his face, Yejun spoke. "Why did they do that?"

Really, I'm so mad! How can they hit this handsome face?! And I don't believe Eunhan was the first to cause trouble!

"It was my fault, Hyung..." Eunhan drooped. "We bump into each other---" Before he could finish, Yejun yelled.

"What?! Just because you bump into him, he hit you?!"

"I already apologize to him--"

"Hah! That dumb-ass! I shouldn't just leave him like that, I should go back and break at least his one arm!"

"H-Hyung calm down, I'm alright now. So please don't fight, I don't want you to get hurt." Eunhan pleaded.

Yejun stares at him for a moment then sighs, defeated. "Fine. But next time, you should fight back! Oh no, I shouldn't teach you something like that. If something like that happens again call me, okay? I will fight those f****ng bastards for you!" Yejun said firmly.

...

A/N: Hi, I have a new BL novel, if you want, you can check it out. Thank you for reading. Take care always.