Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.

Start from the beginning

"Youre a girl?" She asked. "Congrats! Ive always felt as if you were a girl, I just thought it was rude to tell you!" She said, smiling brightly. "And oh, Iruma-chie? Why are you dressed as a girl?" She asked.

Asmodeus was raging. "Wait why did you only think of me as a girl even if Iruma looks like a girl!?" Asmodeus raged. Clara looked away from Asmodeus. "Ehh.. I thought Iruma was a girl from the start.." She then laughed.

"Anyways now that we are all girls! Lets tell our secrets..!" She said with a mischievous smile. Iruma looked like she was about to die, and Asmodeus looked like she was ready to kill Clara in an instant.

"First up.. why are you both furries?" She asked, interrogating us. "You are one too!" Iruma said as she stood up, revealing her cat tail. "I what..?" Clara said, feeling her head. She then freaked out as she could feel soft ears being on top or her head.

"Yeah, thats right! Freak out! And we aren't girls!" Asmodeus said, putting her hand on her chest before feeling the new mass there and quickly letting go, seeming disgusted. "You look a lot like your mom.." Iruma mentioned, making Asmodeus flinch. After all, being her mother was her worst nightmare.

Sometimes she had nightmares about her mother, and being a girl, then she got even more scared as the fish appeared, making him think about his dead father and the time he accedentally came into her mother's room, at the wrong moment.

Now hes scared of the fishes themselves and the smell of fishes.

After the narrator cleared their throat and poured bleach all over their face, eyes and especially mind they moved on, smiling creepily while sitting at a bench alone, stalking the caracters in this very book while people watched them as if they were crazy.

Iruma stared at Asmodeus confused, who just had a flashback about his traumas and shook. "Why must you be so mean to me, master?" Asmodeus said, looking at Iruma as if he just killed his snake.

Then suddenly, Clara screamed happily. "Now that you guys are both girls, lets compare sizes!" She said, smiling. Asmodeus blushed heavily, while Iruma got even more confused. "Sizes? Like hips?" He asked, confused. Clara shook her head. "No, chest, obviously." She laughed an evil laugh.

"So!" Clara began. "Come here, Azz azz!" She said, Asmodeus already half running away, asking Iruma to stop Clara, but he didn't, laughing instead.

Yes he, im using normal pronounce again after Asmodeus declared they weren't girls, because this is confusing.

Anyways, Clara got a hold of Asmodeus, pulling him to where Iruma sat. Clara then sat him down. "We need you to rate whos bigger, Azz azz, since youre obviously the biggest here!" She said, squiling from excitement. Asmodeus, already embarrassed as hell agreed while Iruma was left even more confused.

Clara sat next to Iruma, while Asmodeus randomly picked someone to be bigger because it felt inappropriate staring at his master's chest. "Eh, Claras bigger." He said, hoping Clara would leave them alone after that, she didn't, instead she caused such a ruckus, telling iruma that he is flat and is A- sized, she caused so much ruckus that the people who were watching behind camera's began talking.

"Subject 31, please refrain from harrassing the members in your cell." The intercom said, shutting all of them up, now everything began to click, and all of them understood where they were. Clara was cheerleading. "Yay!!! Im back home!!" She said, running around the cell.

"We are in a mental facility though?" Asmodeus asked. She nodded. "Yes, home sweet home! I grew up here actually!" She said, smiling. "We can see that." Asmodeus then said, rolling his eyes. Iruma then nodded. "Im not suprised."