they got to jeonghan's car, taking their masks from the back, wearing them as jeonghan drove off to the wedding planner's office. joshua and jeonghan walked out, surprised how unexpectedly quiet the place was. jeonghan was walking next to joshua, as the two stars walked into the office - jeonghan opened the door - to meet the said wedding planner.

"hi! we're here to see susan." joshua informed the receptionist.

"ah, right this way." the receptionist told them the directions to the said lady's office, then they headed in, jeonghan as usual being the one that lead the way, knocking on the door.

"come in!" susan chirped, then the couple went in. "joshua, right?"

"that would be me. this is my fiance, jeonghan." joshua replied.

"nice to meet both of you. i'd just like to know, do you guys want someone to walk down the aisle or no? and if yes who?" susan asked.

"we're alright with that, and joshua will be the one." jeonghan said, joshua nodding in agreement.

"so... anywhere you guys wanna hold the wedding?" susan asked again.

"no, actually." joshua shook his head.

"well that's okay. are both of you korean?" susan asked. "if you guys are up for it, we could do a traditional korean wedding."

"oh, i'm american, and i think both of us aren't really interested in the idea for a traditional korean wedding." joshua replied.

"yeah, i think both of us would prefer a more modern american wedding." jeonghan added.

"sure, that's alright with me. do you guys have any colour themes or just a simple ol' wedding?" susan asked once more.

"maybe blue? since the ring has a blue gem." jeonghan suggested. "okay it's not a blue gem it's his birthstone."

"but we've discussed, and if blue isn't a very... suitable colour, we're okay with a mix, or any other colour scheme." joshua added.

"that's cute, but i actually saw one just now, i don't think it's to your preferred colour scheme, but i think you guys might like it. it's pretty cute though." susan said, showing them the said thing.

" susan said, showing them the said thing

"wait, that's actually really pretty." joshua replied, in a little awe.

"maybe, we could change the colours of some of the flowers, other than that, we could do something similar!" susan smiled.

"well, if you have any other designs, we'd appreciate it if you'd show them, it is nice, but i'd prefer a wider spectrum." jeonghan said.

"yeah, definitely!" susan nodded.

"sorry, could you show me where the bathroom is?" joshua asked, seeing a nod from susan as she led joshua to the bathroom.

jeonghan's pov