CHAPTER SEVEN

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well then it will be a real treat. Speaking of treats, while you were getting ready I had something delivered." He said, reaching in his pants pocket, pulling out a perfectly rolled up joint and lighter.

I titled my head at him, walking over and taking it from his hand, "Am I that sheltered that I didn't know delivery was even an option for this?" My eyes shifted up to his and he chuckled, taking it back from me. A soft hint of burnt vanilla filled my senses, as his hand passed by me; in a way I knew would forever engrave him in my memory.

"Maybe just a bit. I also just have connections," he shrugged, bringing it to his lips and lighting it up. It took a minute to take, but soon he was taking a long drag, tilting his head back as he blew up the smoke. He handed it over to me, my lower lip rolling into my mouth before I pushed them out; taking the joint from him.

"Sooo, I've um....I've actually never done this." I giggled a bit, placing the joint between my lips but not doing anything with it.

"You just gotta fill your mouth a bit, then let it fill your lungs," he said, tapping my nose softly. I scrunched it, pulling the joint out of my mouth and readjusting it between my lips. I took a small drag compared to his, letting it fill the space in my mouth before my lungs. I blew out a bit, coughing as I did, causing Harry to laugh.

"Not too bad for a beginner." He took another hit, handing it to me one more time. This time, I managed to take a long drag without coughing as it filled my lungs and out.

"So, I decided that I will try fries with mayo tonight," I said, handing the joint back to him, wiping my hands clean against each other.

"Oh really? And what does that mean for me? Miss queen of bargains?" He said, looking around to find something to use as an ashtray. He settled on a small jewelry holder, putting out the joint. He pulled an empty ziplock bag from his pocket, placing the lighter and joint in it.

"Mmm, I'll think of it when the time is right." I shrugged, grabbing a small black bag, fitting all my things into it, "Ready to go?"

"After you Miss Sloane." He said, pointing out the door causing me to giggle, walking past him as he followed close behind.

" He said, pointing out the door causing me to giggle, walking past him as he followed close behind

"That just doesn't even look right, look at the texture....it jiggles, eating something that jiggles can't be normal!" I squealed out at him, giggles pouring out from him, the joint clearly hitting.

Grabbing a fry, he dipped it in the mayo, swirling it around the small mound of it. The mayo made a squishy noise as he did, truly making my stomach turn and I quickly turned away, pretending to gag.

"You are the most dramatic person I've ever met, Catalina!" He exclaimed, biting into the fry, smiling with hooded eyes.

"I am not, it just truly grosses me out." I sighed, picking up a fry from the basket. I covered my eyes with my free hand, dipping it into the mayo. I brought it to my mouth, dreading what I was about to taste. I took a deep breath, blowing it out before finally taking a bite. I chewed slowly, letting the flavors slowly take over my taste buds, and to my surprise, it was delicious.