2

Today's my first day of school
I'm superrrr nervous!!
It's my first day at middle school!! Hehe!
I get out of bed and look at myself in my mirror, examining my long slender legs, brilliant smooth skin, large basketball breasts, and 9 inch waist.
I sigh, thinking that I could never be like other girls.
I'm soooo jealous of how other girls can love themselves for who they are.
I pout, staring into my doe eyes that glimmer like the sun.
I sigh. Again.
Then I put in my favorite pink miniskirt and a baggy hoodie.
I replaced my bandages that were covering my very deep 10 inch scar.
It was created during a car crash that killed my mom, dad, uncle, sister, brother, and a random pedestrian.
Now I live with my aunt. She is the strictest lady I've ever met. Her eyes are shrill and evil.
Eyes that are always looking at me as if they want to see me dead.
She doesn't like me.
She hates me.
In fact, she hates all children.
She's very very rich, though. My aunt, who goes by madame Martha, owns a huge mansion with working servants. I remember, when I first came here, lonely with no place to go, she was always seemed cold and distant.
I was only so little, I didn't understand why she never paid any attention to me.
I wanted her to.
I did everything.
Being a good student, doing the chores even though I didn't have to, and tried stirring up conversations.
That didn't work.
I wonder, sometimes, why do I even try so hard?
Why?
Yes, that was it.
I CRAVE attention.
I cant help it
Is it a mental disorder?
Oh dear. That would be terrible.