The placement of atoms was so violent from the radiation that She-Hulk was burning herself and tried to get back into the portal, but her watch exploded from the gamma radiation and it closed on her hand to cut it off

She-Hulk-AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!

She rolled around in pain while glitching violently.

Gwenpool#1-Oh my god. That is going to give me so much nightmares. *gag*

Black Widow tried to do something about her friend and get her into a portal of her own, but when she got too close, she started to break out in hives and radiation burns. The first thing to close was her throat and she gagged and choked on her blood while gasping for air.

Gwenpool#1-Really?!... What the fuck?!

Gwenpool#1 watched what was left of her team burn up in radiation and glitched when the last watch blew up from the intensity of Black Widow's condition. She saw both her and She-Hulk pop like bloody bubbles she took off her mask to throw up.

(Gwenpool#2's POV)

I got the last of the equipment I needed and #3 came with me to 2099's universe. What was supposed to be a badass entrance as we walked in slow-motion, was ruined by the sight of #1 throwing up on the outskirts of the city.

 What was supposed to be a badass entrance as we walked in slow-motion, was ruined by the sight of #1 throwing up on the outskirts of the city

Gwenpool#2-What the fuck happened to you?!

Gwenpool#3-Where's the temp team you said you were getting?

Gwenpool#1-*Gag* I-I don't wanna talk about it.

Gwenpool#2-Ok, well if they are not here then come with us. We need more help getting in.

Gwenpool#1-... Coming.

((Y/N)'s POV)

Strawberries?... No, blueberries... Or is it grapes? What was I eating that tasted yummy? The computer lady gave me another bite while rocking me on the bed until a red flashing light with loud beeping went off... Pretty light... I reached for it until I was covered in a blanket.

Speaker-Intruder alert, intruder alert! All stations-!

Just then it went completely dark and scary. I just curled up and held onto my blanket and the computer lady was gone... When less bright lights came on, she came back and we heard an explosion.