Small Room

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up in a room that didn't look like my room and I remember Gwen swinging me in a web cacoon before I fell asleep. I looked around the room and felt a little scared, but I could smell something familiar... It smelled like Gwen. I got out of bed and tried to leave, but when I opened the door, I heard a few voices and the sight of a hallway made me close the door. I felt so scared and I thought going out there was a very bad idea right now. I went back on Gwen's bed or at least I hope this is her room, but when I thought about it too much, I tried to hide under it... It was built into the wall and the bottom of it was drawers. With nothing else to use to hide, I hide under the blankets and stayed very still... Until the door opened and I jumped a little. I stayed under the blankets and heard something get put down before my back got rubbed.

Gwen-Good morning sunshine. You don't need to be scared... I got something for you. ~

She pulled the blanket off of me and I saw Gwen without her mask on. She had a plate of breakfast food that made my stomach growl and my mouth water.

 She had a plate of breakfast food that made my stomach growl and my mouth water

She suddenly looked a little sad before she picked me up and sat down with me on her lap

Gwen-Hey, I meant to be here when you woke up... I just thought you would also be hungry and you slept like a rock. ~

She gave me a few kisses and I wiped my face, so she gave me more and held my arms down in a hold, so I couldn't wipe them this time. I was stuck in my head thinking to myself while she got the french toast for me and held up a bite with a blueberry on it. 

Gwen-Open up. ~

I think my mouth was opened a little already and when the bite touched my lips, I opened my mouth and took the bite. It tasted so yummy and fluffy with a very tasty blueberry.

Gwen-You like it. The universe that this comes from makes the best French toast and their fruit has a much better taste.

(Y/N)-... Where are we?

Gwen-Well... Can this wait until after breakfast?... Or brunch in your case?

My body shook a little and she sighed before she put the plate down and turned me on her lap to hold me like a baby and my head rested on her arm.