Gwenpool#1-Alright ladies! The mission is simple, but daring! The universe we are going to will have Spider-Men, women, cats, dogs, a fucking T-Rex waiting for you to bend over!

She-Hulk-... Do you want to rephrase that?

Gwenpool#1-No time! We have a little boy to say and damn it all, we are going to be 'FUCKING' heroes of this picture! At this moment, we will be known as-!

Thor-Wait, these Spider-People and animals are all evil?

Gwenpool#1-Or at the very least, have a crazy leader. It happens all the time in cults, politics, kingdoms, armies, or some online gaming clan that calls you and your team bitches and later finds themselves with broken fingers and a tail plug in where their insults came from.

Black Widow-... What?

Gwenpool#1-Now, let's go!

They all put their watches on and I opened a portal and they made their own too. I jumped into mine and soon arrived in the future Spider-Man world... Good-new 2099.

I saw other portals open in different locations and I smiled.

Gwenpool#1-Here we come with our pants down, 2099. ~

(No POV)

The first one to come through a portal was the female Thor in all her glory as she did a superhero landing.

Gwenpool was filled with excitement when Thor raised her hammer into the air and Gwenpool pulled out her phone to record it

Gwenpool was filled with excitement when Thor raised her hammer into the air and Gwenpool pulled out her phone to record it. She crossed her fingers hoping she would say the words...

Thor-FOR ASGUARD!!!

Lightning struck her hammer and enveloped her whole body for an amazing shot... Unfortunately, she never did it in another dimension and her watch started to go crazy since Felicia's version didn't count on electric attacks at that level. Not only did it break, but it escalated the process of glitching as it opened 5 portals that each got a limb or head before they started to close.

Thor-AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

All that was left when they instantly closed was her torso which fell to the ground in a glitchy and bloody mess.

Gwenpool#1-*GASP* NO!!! HOLY FUCKING HILLBILLIES ON DONKEYS!!!... Okay, I still have two

The other portals were side by side and She-Hulk and Black Widow came out, but She-Hulk came out glowing from gamma radiation and glitching.