Prologue

They are born as themselves. Successor, shadow, love, and power. They exist as a balance to the world. Everyone knows that too.

They are called “The Ladys of Hogwarts” their beauty, their attitude, the way they speak and the way they fight have proven that they are worthy of being called the Ladys Of Hogwarts.

Sadly. They are full of secrets. This is not a story about them with their titles.

This is a story about them, they were born and grew up, when suddenly they went into the past. They discover the truth about their parents' love story. About what really happened to them. Their lives will never be the same after that.

1. Cassiopeia Liliana Black (Snape)
The girl who lived with Professor Snape for years, the girl who was labeled as the daughter of a monster, the girl who was labeled as a traitor. The only thing she has is the fact that the only person who cares for her is his father too. The girl is also the heir to the Prince family name forever.

2. Venus Euphemia Potter (Black)
The chosen one twin sister of the child. Others said she was not as great as her sister, but portraits of Walburga Black always praised her. Andromeda saw Regulus through Potter's eyes and Narcissa could always feel Regulus' presence every time she saw Venus. Venus' biggest secret was that she always knew she was Regulus and James' daughter but never told Harry at all, because for her, James should be the one who told Harry, not her.

3. Elizabeth Hope Malfoy-Lupin
The question that arises for this girl is why did a Malfoy get into Ravenclaw? A question that the girl would answer with the same answer "because at least someone had to break the chain" Malfoy, who was always close to Lupine. Until they thought they were twins, but do they know the truth about him? The truth that what they say is the right thing. That they are twins.

4. Alssya Morin Diggory (Lovegood)
Cedric's sister? Yes. Luna's sister? (Yes). She is a girl with a crisis. She is Diggory but also Lovegood with results. This sweet, kind, sometimes strange but sarcastic girl was the only one who admitted that she was a lesbian, since the beginning of her time at Hogwarts. Only she dares to open up after anything, she doesn't care. She does what he wants. But she was born with power, the power to move dimensions. And every time she moved, she would always lose one.

5. Caldiora Valarion Black-Snape
Cassiopea's older sister. Why is she also a Snape? Only God, Sirius and Severus knew. But she and his sister have known for a long time. Caldiora didn't hide the fact that she was the daughter of a murder, that was fine by her but if they told that to Cassiopea, Caldiora would cast a curse spell on them. She was a Gryffindor but she was also a Slytherin, endless grudges were his way of surviving.

6. Cassiel Andromeda Malfoy (Lupin)
The Slytherin girl questioned where her Malfoy blood came from. The black haired girl was Malfoy. Based on the blood test she underwent, she is still a Lupin, without a Lycanthrope, just a shapeshifterf. But behind all that, she keeps the biggest secret about what she has.

7. Alana Sofia Rosier-Crouch
A Ravenclaw girl who is the daughter of Evan Rosier and Barty Courch Junior, a sweet, beautiful and smart girl, but behind every smile she always blames herself for her father's death and Barty's going to prison.

8. Grace Alice Longbottom
Neville's twin sister, the only one who knows about how each girl's parents met. Just touching the hands of those children was enough for him. She is a secretive, sweet Hufflepuff girl who is loved for her abilities and affection.