Ruhi : it going to be 1 year soon.....

Adi : that's nice but I didn't have any idea of your marriage....

Ruhi : I tried to contact you but maybe after going to US you forgot your bestie....

Adi : I am sorry.... how's uncle and aunty...

Ruhi : absolutely fine....!!!

Adi : Mr Mahajan you are very lucky to have ruh.....accha hua aapne kar li isse shaadi....I was planning to propose her....

DJ : what...!!!

Adi : relax just joking.......

He clenched his fist controlling himself from bursting out..... ruhi observed his expressions and smirked seeing that he is getting jealous......

Ruhi : accha adi we should leave now it's getting late.....

Adi : why this early.....

Ruhi : actually we are leaving for Switzerland after 2 days....

Adi : oh vacation...???

DJ : no no honeymoon....!!!

Her eyes got wide.....how efficiently he was saying it....

Adi : its going to be 1 year and now honeymoon....

Ruhi : actually we didn't got time earlier so now we are going....we should leave now.....

Adi : okay bye...

Ruhi : bye....

They left from there.....

In car....!!!

Ruhi : should I ask you something....???

DJ : hmm...

Ruhi : were you jealous of adi....

DJ : me and jealous...huh....why would be I....???

Ruhi : so what's that baby... honeymoon....

Seeing his face she laughed loud.....

Ruhi : I still can't believe my DJ....the digvijay Mahajan was jealous.....my goodness..... it's completely different side of yours....

DJ : stop laughing ruhi....!!!

She was laughing when suddenly he stopped the car.....she got confused....

Before she can ask something he pulled her and just slammed his lips on her's.....!!!!

Her eyes got wide....her whole body went numb.....her mind got blank and everything was stopped around her.....

He was kissing her deeply.....she tried to respond his kiss but his pace was so fast....she somehow responded to his kiss.....

Thankfully it was a deserted road and glasses of car were tinted....!!!!!

After few minutes he left her sensing her breathless.....

DJ : yes I am jealous for you....!!! You can call it jealousy or possessiveness I don't care.....

She blushed hard.....

DJ : I am sorry ruhi I shouldn't have kissed you without your consent....

Ruhi : it's okay DJ....you have all the rights on me...!!!

He smiled and kissed her forehead......

Both were looking at each other without blinking..... suddenly a thunder sound brought them back to earth...!!!

Ruhi : DJ it's raining come....

DJ : no....bimar padh jaogi ruhi....

Ruhi : please DJ.... only for some time....

DJ : fine....

They were enjoying rain....both are completely wet.....he wrapped his arms around her from back and she leaned on her.....he kissed her forehead.....

Ruhi : I love you DJ....!!!

DJ : I love you too....!!!!!!!

DJ : come on baby we are fully drenched...... let's go....

Ruhi : hmm....!!!

They left for home....!!!!

DJ parked the car....!!!

Suddenly he gets a call....

DJ : tum jao main call attend karke aata hu....

She nodded....

She was going inside when she listens some strange sounds from garden....

She went there.....

She gets shocked....

Kartik was forcing yuvika....

She went to them and slapped him hard....

Yuvika : bhabhi...!!!

She hugged her....

Ruhi : how dare you touched her kartik.....itna sabkuch ho jaane ke baad you have guts to come here and force yuvika....tum jaante ho agar DJ ko pata chala na he will kill you....!!!! And how you entered inside....

Kartik : bhabhi....

Ruhi : don't dare call me that....I am not your bhabhi.... DJ mere saath hi hai isse apna luck samjho unhe ek call aa gaya....ab isse pehle woh yaha aaye out....agar apni zara si bhi fikar hai na toh nikal jao yaha se......aur dubara yuvika ko pareshan kiya toh I swear thik nahi hoga kartik.....

He left glaring them.....

Ruhi : kya ho raha tha yeh sab yuvika.....subah bhi tum tension mein lag rahi thi....

Yuvika : bohot dino se kartik calls aur messages karke mujhe pareshan kar raha tha milna chahta tha.....

Ruhi : hume kyu nahi bataya yuvika.....

Yuvika : sorry bhabhi....

Ruhi : it's okay....

DJ : ruhi.... I thought you went inside....

Ruhi : we were just talking....

DJ : ok now get inside you are whole wet....

Ruhi : yaa... good night yuvika....

DJ : good night yuvika....

Yuvika : good night bhaiya bhabhi....

They went to their room.....!!!!