Chapter 2

-- Where: Sheraton Suites

Time: 8:15 pm

Date: March 12th, 2013 --

::Ray POV::

After I kissed my boyfriend we got in the limo and went out to eat. Now we are in hotel. Roc and I are just sittin on the bed cuddled up and talking. "So why did you decide to ask me out." Roc asked. I shrugged. "Ive liked you for sometime now but then finally got the courage to act upon it." I said. I started to yawn. I was so tired. I leaned in and kissed Roc. " Im going to sleep. Goodnight baby. " I say getting up to get in my bed. "Sleep with me." He whispered. I raised my eyebrow. "Please." He begged. "Hold up." I say. I sneak to Keisha and Walters rooms to take our room keys from them so they cant get in our room. Then I went back and slid them in them matress then went and crawled in with Roc. "Goodnight baby." He said sleepily. I kissed him again. "Goodnight babe." I say before drifting off in his warm embrace.

::Prod POV::

I was in my room starimg at Prince. He was sleep. I sighed. I wish he loved me like I love him. I lay down and drift off too.

::Prince POV::

I woke up from a sexy dream of me and Prodigy. Gosh I love that boy. I look at him while he slept. I decided to make a move. I got up. He tossed in his bed and looked up grogily at me. "Hey why are you up." I ask. " Amazing dream that got me.. excited." He said then looked down. He layed back and closed his eyes.

*Warning Rated R*

I walked to him sliding of his sweatpants. "W-What are you doing Jacob." He stutters. I ignore him and pull of his shirt than smash my lips in to his. He wraps his legs around me. I pull back and take off my shirt, shorts and boxers. Then pull his off too. I kiss him while rubbing his growing buldge making him harder. He kissed me while grinding into my hand. I moved my hand and leaned down on him. I slowly grinded into him. The room flooded with soft moans. I went faster until he takled me on the bed grabbing lotion and prepping us then he shoved himself in me. Going fast. I moan with every thrust.

-26 mins later-

We finished got showered and dressed. The only thing I could think about was that I made love to my bestfriend.