Tigerclaw x Ravenpaw (Rape)

(I swear to fucking god if some kid reports this shit.)

Ravenpaw ran through the forest as fast as he could, just witnessing a brutal murder. He was determined to tell his clan. Unfortunately for Ravenpaw, Tigerclaw was behind and catching up.   Tigerclaw caught up to Ravenpaw, biting on his scruff and forcing him down to the cold and hard forest floor.

Ravenpaw looked up at Tigerclaw fearfully, afraid that he was going to be killed by the vicious cat. Tigerclaw gazed down at Ravenpaw, thinking of a few things before finally coming down to one. Tigerclaw's member slowly unsheathed, lining it up with Ravenpaw's hole. Ravenpaw squirmed to get out of TIgerclaw's grasp, he had to tell his clan what happened. Tigerclaw noticed Ravenpaw squirming to get out of his grasp so he tightened his grasp, shoving his member deep into Ravenpaw.

Ravenpaw moaned loudly, his moans could be heard from a little while away in the forest. Tigerclaw noticed this and covered Ravenpaw's mouth with his paw, trying to silence the small cat's loud moans. Tigerclaw continued to thrust in and out of Ravenpaw, whispering soothing things into the other cat's ear to try and calm him down. Ravenpaw listened to the older cat's soothing words, his efforts to escape dying down as he listened to Tigerclaw's soothing words.

Tigerclaw finally stopped, taking his member out and whispering in Ravenpaw's ears to stay quiet or the same thing would happen again. Ravenpaw slowly got up then dashed off.

(246 words)