1

Shortly after queen Aemmas passed, King Viserys remarried to Alicent hightower. His twin daughters Rhaenyra and Saerenya were unhappy to say the least. However they remained faithful to their father as Rhaenyra was crowned his heir. But Otto Hightower needed the twins gone so he planted the idea in King Viserys head that Saerenya and Rhaenyra are of age to be married off. So when King Viserys heard that Lord Cregan Stark's wife had recently passed while giving birth to their son he had an idea. He invited the Lord of winterfell to Kings landing to take one of his daughters as his bride. When Cregan Stark arrived Kings landing he chose Saerenya as his bride. Although Rhaenyra protested to her sister leaving, Saerenya comforted her sister saying it is an honor to serve her king.

When princess Saerenya arrived in Winterfell she had a hard time adjusting, she could hear the whispers of the Northern people talking about how she didnʻt belong. So she started to distance herself from her husband. "My dear wife, what bothers you, do I not make you happy?" Cregan questioned as they laid in their shared chambers. "No husband you make me very happy I am just having a hard time adjusting to the North" "Tell me how and I will help you" Cregan answered his wife. Saerenya felt the tears in her eyes start to well up. "I hear the whispers of the people, they say I donʻt belong here but i'm really trying to fit in here I love being with you and Rickon and I canʻt wait to have children of our own but how can I win over the people" she sobbed. Cregan embraced his crying wife "Donʻt you worry my love the people will come to love you I swear to you" he soothed kissing Saerenyas head.

And Cregan was not wrong, by the time they had their first child Prince Lucian Stark the people of the North adored Princess Saerenya as they did prince Lucian. Saerenya and Cregan fell more in love with each other and had a whole litter of children. 6 to be exact, they had 2 sons Lucian and Lucaedor and 4 daughters Alysanne, Saelys, Vhaenys, and Vysera and of course Rickon whom Saerenya claimed as her son. To make their bloodline stronger Saerenya and Cregan betrothed their son and daughter Rickon and Saelys. All their children were fiercely loyal to their parents, especially their mother Saerenya.

Saerenya received a raven from her sister announcing the birth of her first son Jacearys. Saerenya still loved her sister greatly however she grew resentful of her father who never kept in touch with her after all these years. Saerenya sent a raven to her father after every child she birthed but never received a raven in return. Not even a raven inviting her to Kings landing to present her children to King Viserys. Saerenya wrote her sister back asking how she and the king were. Rhaenyra informed her that King Viserys and Queen Alicent have 2 sons Aegon and Aemond and 2 daughters Helaena and Daena. Sarerenya was hurt that her father never informed her of this, and she wanted to make him pay for all the hurt he caused her.

"Mother you received a letter from Kings landing" Lucaedor said as he entered the room. "Son, your sword does not belong at the table." Saerenya said as she went through all the other letters she received. "We missed you at training Lucy," Vhaenys taunted, grabbing a piece of meat. "Mother told you to stop call me that Vhaenys" Lucaedor whined, placing the letter next to his mother. "Vhaenys you know the rules no one eats till your father is at the table." Saerenya scolded not looking up from her letters. Vhaenys put the meat back and sunk in her chair. "Luce why arenʻt you with father like the other boys?" Vysera questioned her brother. "They left me," Lucaedor said, ashamed. "You know you're supposed to move quick" Alysanne snickered. "Shut up Aly no one asked you" Lucaedor shouted. "Donʻt get mad at me because you slow baby brother" Alysanne shouted back. "You canʻt treat me like a baby!" Lucaedor answered. "Would you rather us treat you like a pet?" Vhaenys answered. "Shut up weirdnys that's why no one wants to marry you" Lucaedor said. Before Saerenya knew it all her children present were fighting and shouting at each other. She slammed her hand on the table and rose from her seat "Enough all of you, you are all acting like children!" She shouted over all her kids. As soon as she sat back down Cregan entered with their other sons. "Must you all upset your mother this late" Cregan joked walking over to Saerenya. "Sorry we're late my love" He whispered, placing a kiss on Saerenyas lips. Her two sons that came with Cregan Lucian and Rickon also placed a kiss on their mother's cheek before they sat down. When Cregan sat down they all attempted to eat, "Ah ah we say grace before we eat, Saelys please say grace" Saerenya said, grabbing the hands of Alysanne and Vysera.

When Saelys was finished saying grace they all dug into their meal. "Cregan we got more proposals for Vysera when will you make a decision?" Saerenya questioned. "I will choose a suitor when I am prepared to say goodbye to my daughter." Cregan stated taking a bite of his food. He continued "How about we betroth her to Lucian '' Cregan joked. "This is not funny my Lord, if we do not choose soon the suitors will declare war on us." Saerenya said firmly. "Mother if I may..." Vysera started. "You may not, you have no say in this Vysera." Saerenya cut her daughter off. "Oh lighten up my love I will choose in due time no need to be hard on the girl." Cregan said. Saerenya stood up "When you are done here we need to discuss a private matter." she said before she walked away. "My sons if you are smart you wonʻt marry a strong-minded woman" Cregan stated to his sons.

Cregan entered his shared chambers to find his wife sitting by the fire. "My father invited us to Kings landing to present our children to him and have dinner with him because he was very ill." Saerenya stated. "It is up to you to decline or accept my love" Cregan said as he rubbed his wife's shoulders. "I am going to accept his invitation, I'll use this as an opportunity" Saerenya started, "I will make my father an offer he wonʻt be able to resist" she continued. "I'm listening," Cregan said, sitting beside her. "We will join our houses and wed our daughters to his sons and our sons to his daughters." Saerenya finished. "I will agree to betrothing our sons to his daughters but I will not allow our daughters to wed his savage sons." Cregan protested. "Besides, our houses were already joined when we wed." Cregan stated. "Yes, however Heʻll want to strengthen our children's bloodline." Saerenya said. "I donʻt know my love" Cregan started. "Do you trust me husband?" Saerenya asked. "Without question" he answered. "Then trust I am doing the right thing, I will fill Kings landing with Starks and we will have their loyalty forever." Saerenya said. "I trust you, you and our children will leave for kings landing at first sunlight." Cregan stated.