she's alive?

Bingo's pov:I sit there in my sorrow and think of my best friend who I killed...I didn't mean to kill snorky. I love her. I love her hair. I love her two different colored eyes. I love her.. I heard a knock at my door I got up I opened the door ...it was snorky I must be daydreaming again this..this can't be real she can't be alive unless drooper fixed her I stare at her in disbelief it's really her "snorky?.."I said "bingo.." she said it so lovingly like I never killed her ...like she never died...I hug her tight never letting go..I missed her so godamn much I missed her smile her cute little glasses her ..her heart...I never letting her go ever again... never AGAIN I can't hurt her .."you-you should go i-i don't want to hurt you again snork" I say while tearing up in my eyes while my voice cracks at the end"bingo...babe your not gonna hurt me "she said so worried but so calmly at the same time "how do u know?..." I replied while crying "because..." she says while grabbing one of my hands from my face " you love me too much mí amor" she says so calmly I kiss her I missed her so much I will never leave her side ever again she kisses back lovingly " how about we cuddle and watch TV huh?..." I say trying not to cry again "of course mí amor.."

(No ones pov) After a few hours of cuddling they fell asleep (morning time) snorky wakes up around 7:40 she gets up and gets dress she wears her classic yellow and green outfit with her band hat she puts on her black high heel boots and white shocks she brushes her teeth while bingo gets dressed he wears a black turtle neck with a yellow jacket and dark turquoise pants also with black doc Martin's "good morning mí amor" snorky says with a tired voice "morning doll how did you sleep?"Bingo responded while yawning "good how about you?" Snorky said while doing her eyeshadow and mascara."Good.."Bingo said while he stopped and stared at Snorky he wrapped his arms around Snorkys waist. "..hm? Mí amor what may you be doing ..?" Snorky said, confused. "..I -I just missed you so much, doll." Bingo said while a crying a little snorky turned around, hugging bingo genlty." it's ok mí amor. I'm just glad drooper found me and fixed me up.." Snorrky said, trying not to cry because she just put her mascara on, bingo kissed snorky lovingly."I love you so much snork..I NEVER letting you go ever again.." bingo said while crying.