5 | Exotic Colours - Crazily Addicted

Start from the beginning

"Shit, shit, shit," she chanted out of breath, feeling her orgasms wrecking her. She began squirting on him but he didn't stop thrusting into her. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as he repeatedly hit her G-spot conjuring her into a sexy dripping mess. The pleasure on her face made him give a devilish smile, he needed her to go crazy. He snaked one of his hands to her clit as he massaged her clit with his thumb and continued hitting her G-spot.
His thrust was slow, steady, sensual, and deep. That action sent her into an overdrive, with her feeling overstimulated. His nice smell was an addition to all the evil things he did to her body. As the pleasure became unbearable, she dug her fingers in his shoulders, and the more she tried to run the more she pushed herself into the wall, the more he pushed into her.

"It...it's too muchhhh," she stuttered.

Another orgasm wrecked her intensely and her pussy pushed his dick out as more juice gushed out of her. Her whole body vibrated, her hearing rang and she felt deaf due to the intensity of her orgasm. It was nothing like she had experienced before.

He held her as she managed to regulate her breathing, "I'm not done with you yet." Kaz said sternly.

What the fuck did this man just do to me?

To think he made her orgasm countlessly in one position. That has never happened before. She barely came once in every fuck session she's ever had before. This time, this man worked on her body like he had a map of her insides. He wasn't making empty threats, after all, he truly wasn't done with her.
Once she regained her steady breathing from the wall, he took her to the back of the couch bending her over as he fucked her really slowly from behind, then he took her to the bedroom as they satisfied their lust.
They continued teasing, fucking, releasing and dominating each other for hours. At that point, Danni was sure she indeed met her match.

Meanwhile,
The Estate.

Zac was swimming in his pool, that was the best decision he could come up with in his effort to keep himself calm and distracted from the unholy things he intended to do to Fatima that clouded his mind. Her mere presence alone was a big tease for him. At this point, he was sure that whatever she had between her legs had the power to ruin him.

He brought his head out of the water then he saw the sexy meal he wasn't ready to eat just yet walking towards him. As if being sexy wasn't painful enough for him, she was wearing one of his white oversized T-shirts that barely reached her mid-thigh leaving her beautiful legs on full display.

Christ! She is hotttt.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. Your house is so big I got lost countlessly." Fatima announced once her eyes met his. As she got to the pool, her eyes couldn't help but gaze at his bare chest. The man indeed is sexy as the word describes and water dripping down his chest left nothing sane in her imagination.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you'd be out looking for me. I thought you were going to bed after your shower."

"I couldn't sleep." Fatima chuckled, she sat on the edge of the pool as her legs rested in the water. "I can't believe Danni abandoned me for him."

"Me too. I checked to see if Kaz was at his place right here in the estate but they didn't go there. I'm guessing they're at his penthouse." Zac walked in the pool to the edge.

"I see. By the way, your room is lovely," She complimented. "It smells good too, I finally got to see the all-mighty Mr Taylor's bedroom."

"Thank you! Coming from you, I'd take that as a big compliment." Zac put his hands on her thighs rubbing them. "I'm glad you like it. You've got beautiful legs."