𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼

Within the mystical realm of Night Raven College, the chapters of his story with Malleus had taken an enchanting turn, much like a spell casting its captivating charm. It was a connection that had deepened over time, like the layers of a magical incantation.

On a night filled with wonder, beneath the twinkling stars that had watched over their journey, [Name] and Malleus found themselves in a place that held special meaning-the college's grand ballroom. The room was bathed in soft, ethereal light, setting the stage for a momentous occasion.

Malleus turned to [Name], his eyes reflecting the shimmering stars above. There was an air of anticipation, a shared understanding that something extraordinary was about to unfold.

"I have a surprise for you," he began, his voice a soft, enchanting melody in the elegant ballroom.

His heart quickened with curiosity as [Name] met his gaze. [Name] sensed the significance of this moment, the depth of his intentions, and the very ballroom itself seemed to hold its breath, as if it, too, was in on the secret.

Malleus spoke of the surprise-a magical dance beneath the starlit ceiling, a dance that was said to hold special significance in the realm of the magical world. It was a dance that symbolized unity, a union of hearts, and an everlasting bond.

As he continued, [Name] found his own sense of wonder growing, their shared enthusiasm deepening. The bond between them had not only deepened their connection but had also opened the door to a world of enchantment-a world where their love would be celebrated in a dance of stars.

With shared anticipation, [Name] expressed his eagerness to partake in this magical dance with him. It was a moment of profound authenticity and understanding, a promise to embrace the future together, hand in hand, as he twirled beneath the celestial canopy.

As [Name] spoke, the ballroom itself seemed to come alive, as if the very stars above approved of their choice. The chandeliers cast a soft, radiant glow, and the elegant walls bore witness to their shared resolve.

And so, beneath the starlit ceiling of the grand ballroom, hand in hand, [Name] and Malleus embarked on a dance that transcended the ordinary. The bond that had brought them together had now led them to this extraordinary moment, a moment that celebrated their love and the magic of their united hearts, as they danced together in a symphony of stars, forever entwined in each other's arms.