Ya Chan replied, Lava hesitated a bit.

- Ah, if grandma lets you sleep here, would that be convenient? Grandma Chan asked when she remembered.

- It's... convenient. But I'll have to tell mom and go get some clothes first, Lava replied.

He took the post because he was worried about Ya Chan taking care of his sick nephew.

Even if he feels intimidated by his nephew.

- Okay, come have breakfast with grandma. I will introduce my grandson to you first, said Grandma Chan.

Lava went to help prepare and carry the food. He then followed Ya Chan to her house, when they got there he saw Storm's fierce eyes looking at him. Lava then looked away.

-Put it here, said Grandma Chan.

Storm looked at the young man carrying the tray of food after his grandmother and was relieved that he wasn't exactly a thief.

- Phayu, this is Lava, he is one of the children who work at the resort. Lava, this is Storm, my nephew.

Ya Chan introduced the two to get to know each other. Lava immediately waved her hands at Storm.

Hello, formal greetings Lava.

Um, Storm answered shortly.

He thought that his grandmother was close to the young man, so he could represent the grandmother, as he had told her.

- Phayu, Grandma will let Lava take care of you first, Grandma Chan said.

Storm turned to look at Lava with a face

intense.

- I don't want this child to take care of me. I can take care of myself, Phayu replied, feeling a little embarrassed that a person like him should have someone to help take care of him like a child.

But he forgot to think about his own physical condition.

- How can you take care of yourself? You can't even walk yet, Ya Chan said.

Lava was a bit displeased when Storm spoke curtly in front of Ya Chan

Or do you want Grandma Chan to suffer for a

take care of you

Lava couldn't help but say, Storm looked at Lava with fierce eyes.

- Let Lava take care of you, it's a good way. I'll let him sleep here at night too, Grandma Chan said again.

How reliable can it be? he said again

Storm.

He didn't like Lava talking to him like that and taking care of him.

- Lava is 100% reliable, Storm you don't have to worry about it, said Ya Chan, which made Storm angrier at the young man.

It's up to Grandma, Storm answered, and Grandma

Chan smiled softly.

- Lava, go tell your mother and get your things ready to stay here.

Ya Chan turned to speak to the young man.

-Yes, I'll be right back, answered Lava before hurrying to leave.

- Storm, talk nicely to Nong, he really is one

good boy.

Ya Chan tried to speak for Lava.

- If he is a good boy, why does he have such a bruise on his face? Grandma Chan also saw it, but didn't ask what happened.