꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒:𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂

Depuis le début

"Follow me", he said and suddenly vanished.

"Huh?! He disappeared!", Zenitsu yelled. You look in front of you and see Uzui running.

'He's fast', you thought.

"You three, go after him first. I still have to do something", you said while pushing the trio in front of you.

"Safe travels!", Aoi and the triplets yell out.

"Goodbye!", they finish.

They run after Uzui, leaving you behind as requested.

"Mia!", you yell out. Mia suddenly appeared above you.

"Caw! What is it?", she asked while landing on your shoulder.

"Please tell Kai that I won't be home for a while again. And please tell Shino-chan that her poison has arrived at her estate but that I couldn't bring it in person because of an unexpected mission", you said. Mia nodded and flew away.

You turn back to the butterfly girls and bow to them.

"Thank you all, I'll see you guys again when I return", you stand up straight and smile. They all smiled back at you, the triplets even cried while waving at you.

"Have a save trip Y/n-chan!!", they all said in unison.

❤︎︎❣︎♡︎♥︎♡︎❣︎❤︎︎

You were sitting in an open carriage together with the trio. You arrived at the District and you were all in awe.

"It's so beautiful", you said while looking around with a smile. Tanjiro looked at you and smiled.

'You're even more beautiful', he thought with a blush.
Everyone at the District was looking at you guys, specifically at you.

"Alright you lot, don't do anything to attract attention. We're just scoping the place out, you don't leave this carriage no matter what", Uzui said in his own little carriage. He offered you to sit together in one carriage but you declined. Zenitsu suddenly jumped off the carriage. You look at him with an 'are you serious' expression.

"No Zenitsu!", Tanjiro whispered-yelled.

Inosuke also jumped out of the carriage.

"Inosuke!", Tanjiro whispered-yelled again. You sigh.

"Just let them be Tanj-", you said but was too late because he too, jumped out. Your mouth drop to the ground.

"Why can't they listen for once", you said while you slap your forehead in frustration.

"So how are you doing Y/n-chan?", Uzui said with a smile while the carriages stop, he opened his eyes just to see that you're the only one left in the carriage.

Uzui's mouth drop to the ground.

"Those damned brats!", he yelled irritated. You chuckle a little before jumping out the carriage yourself.

"Don't worry Uzui-kun, let's just search for them now", you said with a smile. He blushed and nodded at your statement. You two looked around and you immediately found them.

"Hold it you punks!", Uzui yelled, "hey blondie don't you move!". You sighed once again and walked behind them. We all stop at some place with a lot of people.