late

a/n: i'm so sorry(mostly because this is the first story)

You were watching tv when you saw the interview of you're girlfriend Taylor. "A lot of people have been saying you dont love y/n and its just for the fame. Is that true?" "Well no it's not true i love y/n she's an angel and the best girlfriend i could wish for. I get why people are saying that because we never go outside together much." "Ah i see. Lots of fans say that this is you're best partner yet and to be honest i think so too" you smiled at that comment. "Well yeah i think so too well i know so"

                                 -

You made dinner for you and Taylor but she was almost a hour and a half late. The food was cold and you couldn't save it anymore. You had reached you're breaking point. You started to cry. A few minutes of you crying went by and Taylor walked in the door. "Hey darlin'!" "Don't hey darling me when you're almost 2 hours late!" Taylor saw that you've been crying. She looked at the food and then at you again before letting a sigh out. "Oh i'm so sorry for trying to be nice instead of just storming in and going to sleep" "well its too late now Taylor the food is cold and you cant even save it anymore". You were about to yell at her. You took the food to throw it away. "Well i'm sorry i need to plan for a tour and make music! It's not easy." "I know it isn't easy! I also have a hard and busy job! And i come home on time and dont make my girlfriend cook to be 2 hours late!" "Oh well you are not a singer and i'm sorry about the food but you're getting way too pissed about this!" Taylor yelled at you.

"Oh yeah? I'm way too pissed? Well it looks like you care more about you're career then about me!" You were crying again by this point, you wanted to hate her but you just couldn't. "Yes you fucking are i'm sorry but this is hard i want this to work out so badly but i just..." You were scared to death wating for her to say it "no please dont say it. We can make this work. Not next year not later, now" "i'm sorry maybe another time i cant do this anymore" "i'll always love you y/n i'm sorry." "I'll always love you too tay" when she walked away you burst out in tear. It was over.

This is pretty short but idc and i'm sorry