Part 2

Y/N dressed nicely for her job interview, taking a lovely shower before donning her favorite outfit. She grabbed her handbag and made sure it contained all of her documentation, including her license and CV. Her interview was scheduled for 10 a.m., but she wanted to get there as early as possible because she didn't want to lose this job. She checked her hand watch and noticed that it was already 9am. After consuming some water, she left her flat. She used to reside on the second floor, she didn't even eat before rapidly descending the stairs.

The walls of the apartment may be too thin to hear every little sound, such as someone laughing or walking down the stairs for a job interview?

Cillian realized Y/N had left when he heard Y/N's door close and footsteps walking down the stairs. He crept outside and jiggled the door knob of Y/N's door, which was, indeed, locked.

Cillian sighed and began thinking about something. He was still standing in front of Y/N's door, holding the doorknob.

"The landlady always keeps a spare key for each of the apartments in this complex, and she may also have keys to Y/N's apartment." Cillian's evil mind thought.

The complex's landlady used to live on the first floor. She was a widow whose husband tragically passed away in a vehicle accident. She used to be extremely nice and wonderful before her spouse passed; perhaps this had an effect on her and is why she is harsh and bitter. But that doesn't make her a horrible person; she is still loving and kind, but instead of a sweet voice, she has an angry and harsh one. She was in her mid-60s and loved to be alone. She drank green tea in the mornings and evenings. She simply wants her tenants to pay her rent, and that is all she wants.

She was sipping her green tea and looking at her husband's picture on the wall, just like every other day, reminiscing their lovely memories together. Her doorbell rang just then.

"Who must be here now?" She rose up fiercely, a scowl on her face. She opened the door without looking at the peep hole and saw her tenant, Cillian Murphy.

She opened the door and asked him, "What now? Mr. Murphy? What the fuck you want from me? Why are you disturbing me?"

"Jeez, calm down. I--was here to give you this." Cillian said in the most innocent and calmest voice ever.

"What now?" she questioned as she opened the door. Murphy, Mr.? What the fuck do you want from me? "Why are you bothering me?"

"Calm down, Ma'am. "I--was coming to give you this." Cillian stated it in the most innocent and serene voice he'd ever heard.

When he glanced behind her, he saw a board with the keys hanging on the nails and the apartment number written beneath them.

He want the key to apartment 213.

He smiled and handed her a gift wrapped in gleaming red wrapping paper. She stared at her, stunned, for no one, not even her husband, had ever given her a gift like this. She pulled it from his hands and opened it in front of him in a grudge.

It was a lovely photo of her and her husband that he found on her Facebook page. He even had it framed. She almost burst into tears.

"Oh!" Cillian rubbed her shoulders as she sobbed, "I miss Harry, my dear." As an emotional support, she hugged him.

"What do you want, Cillian, dear?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"Just a glass of water." I simply wanted to express my gratitude for how fantastic you are. "The most beautiful landlady in the world." He said this with an evil thought in the back of his mind.

She gave him an affectionate smile and went to the kitchen to fetch him a drink of water. Cillian checked left and right to make sure no one was seeing him going inside the landlady's house, then tiptoed inside and got the keys for apartment 213 from the board, hurriedly putting them in his pocket and went outside and stood there. He took the glass of water given to him by the landlady. She began to develop feelings for Cillian at this point. He thanked her and waved farewell before heading to his floor.

He began to smirk as he looked at the keys in his palm, then placed the keys inside Y/N's door knob, unlocked her door, and went inside