A nice wake up call

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Ulysses POV, Cabin Kitchen 

It was odd you know, having guest over, I never had people over... especially ones who reacted to when Alastor went to take their souls. But it was a nice change, I was making some hot chocolate with some leftover cake. 

Now, my two uninvited guest we had Luke... about twice my age, being 14, having blonde hair and having blue eyes, he had tattered jeans, and a forest green hoodie, and having a tee under it. The girl who rudely smacked me, Thalia, she had electric blue eyes, and black hair. She was a punk, tattered jeans, black shirt with leather jacket. 

"Kill Them!"

"No, Mr. Voice, we aren't killing him." The voice in my head is silly.

"Fine... just the girl."

"Mr. Voice, they are our guest... they haven't done anything to warrant their skulls added to the collection."

I heard Mr. Voice grumble till it began to fall asleep. He was a very sleepy voice in my head, but he was the one who spoke the most. He always told me to get rid of people, it was a-

"Hey...Ulysses..." Luke asked me.

"Yes... but you can call me Halo, if it is easier."

"Well... Halo, we thank you for letting us stay here... but, are we allowed, will your parents..."

I looked at him, he stopped, and he was waiting for me to answer. "Oh... no, mom."

All Luke did, was look at Thalia, and they both shared a glance at the other, like they were discussing something, but people can't have conversations in their mind.

"Say the boy, who lives with a ghost, and talks and listens to a blood hungry voice in his head."

"Mr. Voice isn't blood hungry Al... he a everything hungry voice in my head, he just likes an everything bagel."

"That has constantly told you to kill people we you meet them, all because they are breathing wrong at you."

"Hey! That... was only one time, and plus he was planning to take me, so point voice."

"NO! No, just no, no point voice."

"You would get along with Mr. Voice if you talked to him."

"No, do you know why, because-"

"Halo, you good?" I turned back to look. 

"Sorry, Luke spaced out, cake."

"...Sure."

We sat down at my table, and we began to eat and drink, but Luke picked up where we left off.

"Again, Halo, is you mother going to be okay with us being here."

"Probably..."

"Probably?" Thalia question.