"He looks pissed." Rhaenyra giggled.

"He's Just jealous," Daemon chuckled, "I don't think his family care enough to invite him out to have some fun."

Viserys looked at the two children in silence, Daemon's words strangely sunk deeply in him.

"Morning Dear Otto, what with that expression? Did you eat shit for breakfast?" Daemon snickered.

Otto shot a glare at Daemon but didn't say anything; he walked past him and Rhaenyra straight toward Viserys and started natter about how Viserys was being irresponsible for leaving the keep without proper protocol; he continued with Viserys should not entertain Daemon's reckless idea, "Prince Daemon bring you more harm than good, Your Grace."

Otto's words echoed in Viserys head, then suddenly Daemon's words from the other day overlapped with Otto's, 'Did he also say that I'm too dangerous to keep around? '

Viserys fell silent; his eyes darted from Rhaenyra and Daemon, Otto, and the Four Kingsguard, who came with the three of them on their morning outing.

"Your Grace!" Otto called him impatiently when Viserys not responding to him at all.

Viserys put his left hand on Otto's shoulder and then smiled at him.

Otto frowned, "Your Grace?"

Viserys slowly remove the Hand of the King's pin from Otto's doublet with his right hand, "I think It's time for you to retire, my friend, I'll make sure the crown will compensate you well for your service all these years."

Everyone at Courtyard was dumbfounded by Viserys action.

Viserys smiled again; he patted Otto's chest and then walked past him toward the Red Keep.

"I still don't understand!" Rhaenyra said when she and Daemon were on their way to Viserys' chamber for Dinner.

"Don't ask me, princess, I'm as shocked as you." Daemon humm.

"You really don't put something weird on his food this morning?"

Daemon snorted loudly, "Excuse Me?!"

"It just doesn't make sense at all, uncle!"

"The only possible explanation was touching Syrax magically grow him another set of balls." Daemon laughed.

Hearing that, Rhaenyra immediately gives Daemon a disgusted look which only makes Daemon laugh even louder.

When Daemon and Rhaenyra are about to enter Viserys' chamber, they are surprised by Alicent, who is heavy in tears, abruptly leaves the room and bumps Rhaenyra in the process.

Daemon was glad he was fast enough to catch Rhaenyra before his pretty princess fell to the cold stone floor, "Excuse you!" he snarled at Alicent, then sifted his attention back at Rhaenyra when he heard her hiss in pain, "You okay, Nyra?"

Rhaenyra nodded as she rubbed her shoulder that Alicent bumped.

Alicent didn't say anything; she just kept sobbing and ran away.

"What is her problem?" Daemon fumed as he led Rhaenyra into Viserys' chamber.

Once they entered Viserys' chamber, they were surprised once again, this time by the presence of Lyonel Strong.

"Prince Daemon, Princess Rhaenyra." Lyonel greets them. The Hand of King Pin on his chest shines under candlelight.

Daemon scoffed, "Congratulations for your promotion, Lyonel."