𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞★ 𝟎𝟔

Start from the beginning

Once you guys get to your destination, it's just some part of the beach with a couple palm trees, and the glimmering sea set right in front of your eyes as well. You look back at Roxto and raise an eyebrow, "And why are we here?" Asking in suspicion. Roxto just shrugs.

✧. ┊ "I'm not sure, guess I wanted to learn more about a human. Mostly you, I guess.." He responds, mumbling the last part. Weird. You're still confused and a bit suspicious about him, but, you don't question it. You let go of his hand, and sit down, looking at the ocean. Roxto sits beside you, blankly staring at the ocean as well.

Once again, it was just quiet. You didn't know, but Roxto just found this as an excuse to hang out with you, and he had absolutely nothing to talk about. Sighing in boredom, you talk again. "Well, what now? What you wanna know about humans??"

Roxto shifts his gaze back to you, "Hm. Why do humans just look.. I don't know, different from Na'vi?" He asks, a rather weird question. You AGAIN, narrow your eyes at him.

"Cause humans, like me, come from another planet, dumbass." You roll your eyes, making Roxto chuckle slightly and shake his head. "Right.." Roxto mutters. This is where an actual conversation starts.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Before you know it, you and Roxto are joking around, and laughing your asses off like absolute idiots, over stupid things. It was nice. You felt... happy. The two of you even started chasing each other around, after you insulted Roxto, a bright grin spread right across your lips, and a cheeky smile spread across his own.

🌟

The sun was on the verge of disappearing, a much dark, yet vibrant orange and yellow being set upon the sky. You and Roxto were still smiling, walking back to where the Mauri pods are located. Both you and him were completely soaked, since you'd both just got out of a water fight a minute ago.

˳ Oblivious to you, Roxto was kinda just staring at you. Admiring you. You look SO attractive. He doesn't know why, but he feels comfortable around you, yet he can't stop the much darker tint of turquoise rise on his cheeks. Roxto's really got it down bad. For you. A HUMAN??

Once he gets back to his mauri pod, you return to your own. The minute you enter, it's dead silent. All the Sully's, stare at you. You just look back at all of them and raise an eyebrow, "Um... hi. Everyone."

Tuk comes racing over to you and leaps, like actually LEAPS, into a hug, and of course, you embrace her back with a smile. She frowns and looks at you, "Where were you Y/N? We haven't seen you forever!" Asking in a whiny voice, you simply chuckle.

"I was with Roxto. He asked if we could hang out, so I said yes." Shrugging, you pull away and walk over to the others. Kiri and Neteyam raise an eyebrow, as well as Ney'tiri and Jake, while Lo'ak's expression turns sour. "You mean fish lips friend?" He asks with a slight rude tone.

Kiri slaps his arm, Lo'ak hissing at her after in annoyance. You just nod. "Mhm," Responding simply, "he's pretty fun to be around, actually." Lo'ak rolls his eyes, while Neteyam sighs and puts his hand on your shoulder, "Well, if he didn't treat you badly, then that's all good, I guess."

"Yeah.." You smile at him, and he smiles back. Kiri sees the looks y'all are giving each other, so she just pulls you away and hugs you tightly. Chuckling again, you hug her back. And then, Tuk takes the opportunity and joins the hug, as well as Neteyam and Lo'ak. Ney'tiri and Jake glance at each other and laugh slightly, before also joining in.

It was a full blown, group hug now. You once again, felt happy. Part of a family.

.ೃ*: Happiness.

┌── ──┐ ┌── ──┐ ┌── ──┐ ┌── ──┐ ┌── ──┐...

Okay, but Roxto is so underrated like, OH MY DAYS! 😭

Anyways, I hope y'all like this chapter, I love you ❤️❤️

Please, take care of yourself, drink water and eat, and also, ur AMAZING! Thank you again for being so patient with me, bye <333