𝟏𝟏. 𝐕𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 ༊*·˚

*a/n: okay so ik i said miyu went to online school but shes gonna go to part time online part time inperson private school that it works with her acting schedule and stuff*

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝. She also couldnt be more unprepared. The script she had already memorized front and back. Tell her to say all the lines from page 146 and she could read every line and stage dialog there was. The perks of being a straight A student who absorbs information like a sponge. But that besides the point, packing was the real problemo. She hasnt even gotten her suit case down from the attic and she was leaving for North Carolina in less than a week. And she had to pack a at least 1 month and a half worth of clothes. It would mostly be sweats and hoodies, oversized t shirts, a few jeans, maybe some nice tops, and definitley atleast three pairs of shoes. And thats just clothing.

She decided instead of being productive and helping herself out in the long run she would film a youtube video and have fun with her boring day so far. 

@MIYUYAMADA is uploading a video

6:58 ━━❍─────── 21:35

Uploaded 15 minutes ago

57k likes 2.6k comments

*montage of activities in the video playing, then paper crunches out into miyu talking to the camera*

"Hey guys, welcome back to the youtube channel uhm theres actually nothing interesting or planned so far im just kinda yoloing it right now. If you saw my little collage theres probaly gonna be something interesting besides me just doing nothing but yeah well figure something out." she said into the camera. Miyu flopped her back onto the bed and just layed there thinking about what to do.

*cut scene*

A lower quality version of miyu popped up on screen wearing a hoodie from her school and glasses on. "So basically i fell asleep then my brother woke me up to go tell me he was gonna go skating with his friends and that he needed a ride. So that gave me an idea to go to the park with him because i knew it had some other stuff there and yeah ill let pat me explain the rest."

*cut scene*

"Okay so im gonna go to a park and i think im gonna play some volleyball. I dont really know if anyones gonna be there but maybe ill ask someone to join idk. But before that im just gonna get ready first."

*short clips of her changing into her new outfit played on screen*

"Ok so some of my school friends said they can go so were gonna meet them there!!!" she exclaimed. She was wearing an oversized shirt she found at a thrift store with some random black shorts and sweats over it. She was wearing bare minimum mascara and cherry lipbalm. She really didnt care how she looked because it was just volleyball and she was going to look like a hot mess after anyways. So Miyu got her keys and headed out.

*cut scene*

"Driving with Miyuuuuu" she sang as she set the camera up at the front of her car. "And hiro" he said blankly. "Yo by the way we gotta pick up bianca, sophia, and jess." miyu looked back to tell her brother. Jess was a freshman but got moved up a grade so shes actually just 13 just like hiro, and bianca and sophia were sophmores just like her. She had always seen Jess as a little sister and protected her at all costs. Jess loved her back just as much as Miyu loved her so if anything happened to Jess theyd wish they never even glanced in her direction. Miyus thought got interrupted by hiro "wait jess is coming?" he looked up genuinely curious. "Yeah what about it" she turned down Clairo while looking back for a second before making a turn. "No-nothing i just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same jess" his ears were getting pink at this point so miyu thought to be a good sister and turn up her music.