Mr. telephone Man

I placed the last box in my bedroom, sighing in relief as the weight lifted off of my body, I popped my back and cracked my neck before walking outside. Once I was outside, I locked my door, I walked down the stairs to the first floor. Once I was there, I was greeted by a cute boy he had dark hair and dark eyes and an almond color skin tone, "Hi, I'm Miguel Diaz. I just moved in." He smiled, reaching his hand towards me so I could shake it, I smiled, gripping his hand, shaking it firmly. "I'm Lolita Gonzalez. I just moved as well." I introduced myself, "That's a coincidence." Miguel laughed, I smiled again. "Do you wanna hang out?" The boy asked shyly. "Sure." I responded happily.

A man with blonde hair walks out of his apartment angrily. He has dark bags under his eyes, Miguel smiles and walks up to him "Hi I'm Miguel. My family and I just moved into 109." Miguel introduced himself to the man. "Great more immigrants." Johnny hissed , walking towards the trashcan "Actually I'm from riverside." Miguel said, confused following the man I followed. " I was wondering if you were having trouble with the water pressure Cause the sinks being weird right now..." Miguel stopped mid sentence as the man threw his bag in the trashcan. "The bottles go in the blue bin." Miguel said to the man. "Listen, Mundo, I've lived in this place for over 10 years. The pipes don't work the fountains full of piss. The only good thing here is that I don't have to talk to anyone, so nice knowing you." The man walked away and walked away, rolling his eyes. "Ok...well, have a nice day..." Miguel said, confused.

"What do you want to do?" Miguel asked me. "Uhm wanna go to town see the shops?" I suggest "Sure let me go ask my mom first." Miguel said I nod, adjusting my my outfit, I was wearing a white T-shirt that had a Marijuana plant on it, blue jean shorts that practically swallowed my legs, and white tennis shoes. "My mom said we could go." Miguel walked over to me. "Cool, let's go to my car." I say. "You have a car?!" Miguel asked me, completely shocked. "Yeah, I bought for myself as a birthday gift." I answered the question, walking towards my car.

After a long day of window shopping, Miguel asks me to stop at the mini mart so he can buy something for his grandma, I say yes because I needed to get some food for a few weeks anyways. We walk in and see the blonde man from this morning, yelling at the cashier, I shake my head and chuckle as I go to get my food.

I stock up on ramen, fruit, yogurt, chips, sandwiches, and cereal. As I'm grabbing the last of my stuff, I hear a bit of commotion coming from the front of the store. I think nothing of it thinking the cashier and the blonde dude just got into it. I walk up to the checkout with my stuff. "Hey, were you with the skinny Mexican kid?" The man asked "Yeah why?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I just thought I should let you know he accidentally called out some kids who were trying to buy beer, and he's getting roughed up outside." The man warned me as he bagged my stuff, I shook my head, grabbing my stuff, leaving 50 bucks on the counter before walking outside.

Once I'm outside, I see that Miguel had pink liquid on his head. "Leave him alone." I hiss the boys drawing their attention towards me. "Dang, look what we have here." An Asian boy smirks as he makes his way towards me. He attempts to grab my hips, but I grab onto both of his forearm, twisting it behind his back and shoving him towards the ground, "Let him go bicth!" A chubby boy shouts at me "What the fuck are you gonna do if I don't? Sit on me?!" I hiss digging my foot into the boys neck, the chubby boy starts running towards me I'm prepared to let go of the Asian boy to defend myself, but the the blonde man pops up out of nowhere and roundhouses him in the face 'Oh shit!' I think to myself as I watch him fight suddenly the boy bellow me decides to roll over causing me to fall on my back "Shit..." I mutter, trying to get up, then the boys foot digs into my neck, and he looks at my in fury. I smirk."Little did you know, I like that." I smirk up at him jokingly before he's yanked off of me, and I'm lifted up."You ok, kid." The blonde man asks me."I've been worse, I shrug, grabbing my groceries walking towards Miguel.

"Howd you do that?!" Miguel asked me awestruck."It's a long story..." I mutter, watching the fight in front of me. The fat kid notices us enjoying the show and decides to run over towards us, I sigh, "Here hold these." I hand Miguel my groceries. Once I got a certain distance from me, I kicked him in the gut, causing him to grunt and bend over, which left room for me to sweep him off his feet. I turn back towards Miguel, grabbing my stuff. Suddenly police show up, and pepper sprayed the shit out of the blonde dude. "Stop!" Miguel shouts at the cops "It's not his fault!" I add, but they ignored out protests and hit him in the head with a club knocking him out cold.

THE NEXT DAY

I walk over to my closet to pick something to wear, I put on a white cropped tank top with a painting of a gun on it, blue jorts, black Adidas, and I put my hair up in a ponytail with a NASA cap over it. I walked out of my bedroom to go fix myself some cereal, but as I made my way towards the kitchen, there was a knock on my door, groaning and rolling my eyes. I opened the door to see Miguel waiting for me. "The man is back." Miguel says, before walking away, I follow shortly after.

We walk up to the man before he reaches his apartment "Hey we just wanted to say thank you." Miguel said "Allright well you said it." The man hissed, walking away, Miguel followed, Brianna in quick pursuit."So last night was that like Tae Kwon doe or, jujitsu, or MMA or something?" Miguel asks, I nod, wandering the same thing."It was karate old school karate." Thre man replied."Do you think you could teach me er uhm us?" Miguel asked 'Nahh he did not just volunteer me for that shit.' I think to myself.'What? No."  The man hissed "But-" "Forget it, I don't do karate anymore. Besides, I need to find a job." the man interrupted."You can open your own karate studio or something." I suggest accepting my fate, "You mean a dojo." The corrects."Whatever." I nod "Look im not getting into this with yall right now. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to be around kids." The man sighed in annoyance before walking into his apartment. I shook my head, smacking Miguel's back before heading towards my apartment.

LATER

I hear a knock on my door as I'm decorating my room, I groan, walking over to the door, I open it to see the blonde dude and Miguel. "Are you ready? Cause once you go down this path, there's no going back." The man says, I raise my eyebrow."He's gonna be our karate teacher!" Miguel grins widely "No I'm going to be your sensei." The man corrects."So are you in?" Thr man asks, I open my mouth to protest, but then I look at Miguel to see him basically begging me with his eyes, I sigh."Yeah..." I roll my eyes, seeing both boys smile, i sigh as the man beckons us to follow him out close and lock the door.