"I only want to kill those who could be stronger than me.''

He made his way towards Koro-sensei, who was happily munching on a lolly.

''And in this classroom, Koro-sensei, that's you.''

Koro-sensei merely grinned at the threat. ''Who's strong and who's weak? That's how you pick your fights, Itona? If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension.''

''Sure we are.'' Itona disagreed, reaching into his pocket. ''After all, we're brothers by blood.''

The whole class make noises of shock. ''B-b-b-b-b- brothers?!"

"The hell?" Yuki muttered.

Itona ripped off the packaging of a chocolate bar.

"The loser dies, big brother." Koro-sensei stared down at Itona in shock. ''Siblings have no need for cheap tricks. I will kill you and prove my strength. We face off after school-here, in this classroom.'' Itona exited the classroom, slamming the door.

Class 3-E stared at the door in stunned shock for several moments.

''Now hang on sir! What's with this brother stuff?!'' Someone shouted.

''Humans and octopuses are nothing alike!'' Okajima cried.

''No! No no no!'' Koro-sensei attempted to soothe the class. ''I haven't the foggiest! I was born and raised an only child! When I asked my folks for a little brother...things got really awkward!''

"Wait you have parents?" Maehara asked.

All the students were staring over at Itona as they ate lunch. ''He sure is packin' in the sweets at a healthy pace,'' Maehara noted. Itona's desk was absolutely covered in candies and chips. ''He got Koro-sensei's sweet tooth.''

''And his opaque expression,'' Isogai agreed. Koro-sensei watched Itona eat from his own desk, also covered in sweets, with a look that could only be described as a mix of terror and confusion.

A blush covered Koro-sensei's face as he rummaged around in his desk drawer.

He pulled up the magazine. The magazine read 'Weekly Young Jump'.

"Why does he have that in school?" Yuki muttered.

"It's Koro-sensei." Sugino replied.

"Checks out." Yuki agreed.

Itona was reading the same magazine.

''They even like the same big boobs!'' Okajima yelled. ''His credibility just skyrocketed!''

Nagisa gazed at Okajima with a deadpan expression, ''You think so, Okajima?''

Okajima turned to face Nagisa, ''Oh yeah!'' He held up the same magazine both Itona and Koro-sensei had. ''We boob men are all brothers!''

''Three brothers now?!'' Nagisa cried.

Sora rolled his eyes at his classmates. He was just another kid, if he wasn't scared of Koro-sensei then why be afraid of him.

So he approached.

"Sup' new kid." Sora said. "Really packing home the sweets huh?"

"What do you care?" Itona replied.

"I don't." Sora replied.