004

☆

SUMMER HAD called Natalie asking if she wanted to have a team bonding which literally was just a party considering Summer invited random other people. Natalie had volunteered to make the burgers and hotdogs since she knew how to from her mom having many bbqs.

"Okay Im gonna make the invite pics to send to the team and can you start making the food?" Summer asks as she took out her phone.

"Yea sure" The blond nods as she went behind the grill setting up everything then turned the grill on.

People started arriving rather quickly "5 burgers and 5 hotdogs are ready" Natalie informs the people which some of them grabbed a plate as the blond flipped over a patty.

"Allie, you're doing great" Summer says giving her friend a thumbs as she walked past to greet Bax, Wren and Ari.

"If anyone of you are hungry Natalie is making the food over there" Summer points to her blond friend who was flipping patty's and laughing at some joke a guy had said.

"Want some?" Ari asks Wren and Bax which Wren nodded no.

Bax nods yes "Yeah five" he then asks like he's eating hamburgers. Ari nodded then began walking over to Natalie which Summer followed.

"Natalie, can I please get 6 burgers?" Ari asks taking a seat next to a curly brunette boy.

"When's do you start eating so much?" Natalie laughs placing a burger on a plate in front of Ari.

"Since never, one is for me the other five are for Bax" Ari laughs.

Natalie then placed a hotdog on the last plate "Summer do you mind opening those other plates for me?"

While Summer and Natalie were making food Wren began recording them.

"Wren, what are you doing?" Bax asks as he stared anywhere else but his sister.

"Elo thinks they're good for the team, wait till she sees this" Wren hated Summer because she used to date Ari and she hates Natalie because she's close friends with Ari.

"Why, does everyone think you're the smart one?" Bax rolles his eyes then snatched Wrens phone out her eyes as he stood in front of her now.

"Give it back, Bax" Wren yells

"Yea, cause being a total narc is gonna make you super popular, mate"

"I have friends" Wren states crossing her arms and standing up straighter.

Bax laughed "no, you had 'surfing associates' who ditched you the second we left town"

"Yeah? And whose fault is that? Hmm?" Wren says taking a step closer to her older brother.

"Look, I realize you don't go to too many parties, but hot tip... try and stay in the now" Bax smiles as he handed Wrens phone back and walked away.

Natalie watched as Summer, Bodhi and Poppy started dancing together. She didn't mind just being the cook she didn't like dancing anyways. Some girl in a white dress twirled and knocked over a statue which Summer ran over immediately as Natalie turned the grill off then ran over.

"Summer I got this and other glass things Go party" Natalie assures her friend as she took the statue out her hand.

"Thank you Allie, really I owe you" Summer hugs her friend then goes back to dancing.

Natalie grabbed one other glass small statue then walked into the house and just as she was about to open Summers mom bedroom she heard a girl laughing in there. There was a paper that said 'Keep out'. What does these people not understand.

Natalie groans as she opened the door placed the statues on the bed and picked up two cups that was laying on the floor as she opened the bathroom door.

"Hey can you not read?" Natalie asks Bax and the girl he was making out with. They were both only in there undergarments.

"We'll, sometimes I choose not to. You wanna, uh... come join us? We're very inclusive, right?" Bax states.

"You're serious?" The girl asks in disbelief.

"A little" Bax says as he looked at Natalie then back at the girl who was walking out the bathroom.

"Good luck" The girl says grabbing her clothes and leaving the room.

"No, come back" Bax says bluntly as he grabbed one of Summers mom robes.

"That's summers mom" Natalie utters as she walked into the bathroom fully.

"Yeah, well, she's got good style, unlike whoever owns this place" Bax answers.

Natalie leaned on the wall "you need to follow your girlfriend"

"No, I prefer to let 'em fly. You know? Besides, she's a bit of a vacuum pasher, the whole kinda" Bax then proceeds to imitate the way the girl kisses.

"Watch it that's how rumors start" Natalie warns him.

"Oh like how you almost burned down a party?" Bax asks knowing the answer and how it was an accident.

"And you burning down that Boardriders after Nationals last year?" Natalie fires back.

"Damn. News travels" Bax mutters.

"So it's true then?" Natalie asks. If she was being honest she just said that because that's what she had heard she didn't even know if it was true or not, but she got her answer.

"Relax, I left my matches at home. I'm just here to meet new people. Bax" the pink haired boy held his hand out for Natalie to shake.

Natalie shook his hand "Well, meet 'em in the pool, not Summers mom bathroom" Natalie then grabbed both sides of the robe as she pulled on it making Bax get closer "and lose the robe" the blond let go of the robe as she pushed Bax backwards again then left the bedroom.

Bax was just smiling the whole time.