FIVE / syrup village and usopp the liar.

EPISODE 03 : TELL NO TALES( syrup village & usopp the liar )

( syrup village & usopp the liar )

ANJALI SOON GREW accustomed to the sea, and no longer hated the fact that she would be spending most of her time on a boat now.

even though it was cramped and stuffy, with barely enough space to house the four-person crew, anjali still loved it.

especially her favorite place, being the small bed that practically had her body engraved in it with the amount of time she spent lazing around napping.

anjali had also grown used to zoro and his weird tendency to want to be near her at all times, even going as far as watching over her in her sleep under the excuse 'in case we get ambushed'.

totally not creepy.

it was a sunny morning when the aforementioned pirate hunter exited the interior of the ship, walking over to one side of the boat.

anjali was peacefully enjoying the warm sun, her shirt hung up against a rope that connected the sails, letting her arms tan against her black tank top. luffy's straw hat was placed over her head, covering her face from the light.

"nami, i think the toilet's busted." he said, staring out into the ocean.

anjali lowered the hat from her face, letting out an amused chuckle. "we don't have a toilet, you green haired bafoon."

"well, then something's leaking." he shrugged.

nami muttered a curse under her breath, getting up from the barrel she had previously been sitting on to go check on the inside.

"well, the ship was nice while she lasted." anjali didn't bother getting up, instead patted the wooden floor affectionately.

"are you always this weirdly optimistic?" zoro raised an eyebrow, looking down at her.

"jeez, can't a girl be positive for once without your input?" she scoffed, rolling her eyes and bringing luffy's hat back over her face.

zoro looked confused, as though wondering what was so wrong with his question. he genuinely wanted to know.

"you sure know how to charm the ladies, zoro." luffy snickered, patting the man on the back.

nami came back out of the room wearing a troubled expression.

"we're taking in water. what did you do?" the tangerine haired woman asked zoro.

"i didn't do anything." he replied earnestly.

"the way you're clanging those swords around all the time, you must've broken something."

"guys, guys, guys." luffy interrupted. "okay, crew meeting."

"not a crew!" the two snarled. anjali only shrugged.

"i don't know, the whole crew thingy is kinda rubbing off on me." she said, letting her eyes peek above the straw hat.