Today's the Day

Hello lovely's um this is the first chapter of the story I'm sorry if y'all don't like this it was just an idea so please don't hate me... 😞 Okay but here's the story it's short b/c it's the intro also I don't wan to bore you...
Warning: Not fully spell checked 😅
🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊🎸🐊

It was a crisp cool morning as you made your way to the pizzaplex. Quickly you pulled the sleeves of your white sweater over your hands to shield them from the cold. You had an interview today with the head of security. Vanessa. You weren't exactly sure why the head of security would determine your job at the pizzaplex but you brushed it off as you walked inside.

"This place is huge..." You thought as you glanced around.

Frankly you wondered why you even applied for a job here. You have been deeply afraid of animatronics since your 7th birthday party. Letting out a small sigh you shook the feeling away as you made your way towards the security office.

Trying to convince your mind that you were here to be a mechanic to work on anything that needed fixing. Like the go carts in Roxy Raceway, or the security bots.

Placing your hand on the door handle you slowly pulled it open greeting Vanessa as you stepped inside. She was dressed in a white button down polo with black slacks and a black baseball hat that had the words 'security guard' on it.. Classic security guard outfit.

"Hello you must be Y/N, I'm Vanessa"

You then shut the door behind you as you walked over towards Vanessa and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Vanessa"

She gestured for you to take a seat in front of her desk as she dug through her filing cabinet as she spoke to you.

"So you're the Y/N who applied for the mechanic position, correct?"

You glanced at the small Glamrock Freddy that sat on her desk with a small smile as you nodded.

"Yes..." She then pulled out your file as she sat behide her desk.

"You do realize what you are going to be doing in this job"

You thought for a moment before you spoke. "Working on and troubleshooting the go-karts and things like that?"

It came out like more of a question since she started to actually look at you.

"Well yes... but you'll also be working on the animatronics."

She then guestered to the posters in her office of Freddy, Chica, Monty, and Roxy. Your face paled for a moment. Honestly you should've done more research of what this job was about but you liked mechanic work so you just had to push past your fear. You must have been lost in your thoughts for a while as Vanessa was waving her hand in front of your face.

"Hello Earth to Y/N."

"Mmmhmm." You blinked a bit as you stared at her.

"Is that a problem? Working with and on the animatronics."

You let out a small sigh and you shook your head. You hoped Vanessa believed you because you really wanted this job. She then gave you a soft smile before standing up.

"Well everything else on your resume looks great and you should get a call in a few days about the job."

You also gave her a small smile back as you nodded. 'Well that went fast you thought.'

"Okay. Thank you."

Nodding she shook your hand as you walked out of her office with a small pep in your step. 'Hopefully this will go my way' you thought

Meanwhile in Vanessa's office

Vanessa's smile faded as she put the file back in her cabinet. You were afraid and she could tell. She wasn't going to give you the job you craved and there was nothing you could do about it.

Hello darlings first chapter is done and I hope y'all like it. I just love Monty b/c he's such a little baby it hurts 😭 but Monty will come out the next chapter okay I just needed background for you. Until next time my loves...