I was imagining a lot until my hand slid down on Nunew's thigh for a moment but after realising i moved my hand and sigh because I can't go further until Nunew was mine.... Rightnow it's was just my lust for Nunew maybe because I didn't had sex in a while...I surely need to do something or even better I can try seducing...I decided to do it but now we both are drunk and I needed Nunew permission....

Once we arrived at my house I carried Nunew to the guestroom and lay down him on the bed and tucked him carefully...I was about to walk away when Nunew reach out and grab my finger , stopping me from leaving....

" Cuddle with me P'zee" Nunew said sleeply

" Okay " I softly whispered...

I took of my shirt and climbed on the other side of the bed...Then came a little closer to Nunew in the middle of the bed...When he felt my presence behind him, he rolled over and rested his head on my chest...I smiled and realised it was one of my wishes to sleep with Nunew and I know after tonight I won't be able to sleep without having him in my arms...I then planted a soft kiss on Nunew head and slept peacefully..

Next morning I woke up early and sigh happily realising Nunew was on my chest sleeping peacefully...I looked at him and rubbed my hand slowly on Nunew's back and accidentally his shirt went up causing my fingers to brush on his bare skin...In sleep his back arched and let out a moan upon my touch...I waited for a moment and did it again and he reacted the same way letting out a soft moan...

My pants got tighter after hearing the sound just by my touch...I scooted closer and pressed my cock into his back in the dip and got a soft moan when he rubbed his hips back against my hard cock...As Nunew breathed out and felt the hardness on his ass he made a whimpering sound which took me to the edge...

" Oh baby...how I'd love to tie you up and fuck you until you forget your own name and you will be ruined " I whispered sensually at Nunew's ear...

After a moment I shoved my lustful thoughts and I wasn't ready to let go of Nunew ass from my hardness...I pressed my cock on his ass and moved occasionally...After 15 minutes Nunew pressed his ass on my cock and moved his hips...

Nunew pov

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at P'zee smiling...

" Good morning sunshine" He said as he planted a soft kiss on my nose as I smiled and buried my face on his chest and then I realised and moved away as I looked up to his bare chest...

" Oh!!!" I muttered...

" Oh!!!" He repeated the same and raised his eyebrows as I blinked...

" I..I wasn't.... expecting....s..skin" I said shuttering as P'zee laughed...

" I can't sleep with the shirt on...it's get too hot" He said as he pulled me closer...

" It's okay...I was just surprised " I smiled and whispered shyly as he rubs his hand on my hair gently..

" Don't worry though...I have been a complete gentleman...ok I admit I was thinking of less than gentleman way to wake you up before" P'zee said as my eye widened as I realised the sensation I felt a few minutes ago....

" You tease me.... Don't tease me like that....it's not fair" I whine and smack softly on P'zee chest...

" I was not teasing you... You're so beautiful , I'm serious....You make me do it" He said as I freeze immediately for a moment...

" Cat got your tongue " He said when I didn't responded him...

" P'zee You?" I soft mumble against P'zee chest pressing my face...

" Yes ... Continue Nunew!!" He said frowning..

" P'zee...You like....Find..m..me... attractive!!" I asked shuttering...

P'zee made a surprised face but immediately composed himself...He calmly reached out and grabbed my ass and pressed his clothed cock against mine...He rubs and grind until I moaned out and my eyes rolled back with sudden friction and the unexpected amount of pleasure...Moans after moans escaped with a gasped from my mouth as I pressed myself more feeling P'zee cock...

" Did you get the answer...I find you absolutely desirable Nunew...You're so appealing physically, mentally and emotionally...If you ever give me permission, I promise you that I'll make sure you have the most enjoyable experience of getting fuck on my cock.... I'll make you feel pleasure which you never felt before...I will make you come so hard for me until you can't come anymore" He whispered in my ear as I breath shakily hearing those words...

P'zee slide my one leg up on his hips and I felt more of his cock against mine own hard cock...I started making a whimpering sound as my leg grub more tighten on his back as if I wanted to feel more of his hard cock....He then gently rolled me on my back and slide his hands under my both legs...In this position P'zee was able to grind his hard cock more...The friction between both of our cock made me moaned loudly....

My moaned got louder, digging my fingers on P'zee shoulder leaving my nails marks on his shoulder...

" Ahh..Hia ..more" I said as I felt pleasure

P'zee leaned on my body and trace his tongue on my neck and collarbone, then held my chin and kissed me...He deepen the kiss as he explore my mouth with his tongue...His hand went under my shirt and gently pinched and played with my nipple...He started to grind more hard and rough for a moment as I cried and in his mouth releasing my cum in pants...P'zee quickly broke the kiss and continue pressing his cock on mine...

" When you're ready you have to let me know and until then I won't go any further with you...But you must know I'm more willing to do everything what I told you" P'zee muttered tracing his nose on my jaws and slowly stopped and let my legs down on bed...

A soft whine escaped my mouth when P'zee pulled away...I know I'm still needy and filled  with desires....I pulled P'zee face and pulled him into a hungry kiss ..P'zee instantly gave in as he spread my legs and rub his cock against mine... My hands went on P'zee bare back as we grind our harden cock together and holding each other tightly... I came for the second time that takes both of us in a passion...P'zee dominated our heated passionate kiss while I submitted to him willingly....