Chapter 3

Both friends talk for a few minutes then Zee asks Max how bad part of the town does Nunew live and Max informs that Nunew lives in Comred Street which was the filthiest place in the town...

After hearing Zee was shocked as he felt worried...Both knew that the place was not safe but Max explained that it was the only place Nunew could afford now and Zee felt bad thinking about how Nunew has to struggle...All Max could do is pray and wish that Nunew couldn't be pissed and could possibly give a chance to his friend...

Nunew pov

" OMG Nunew....Did you see who's here.....
The most eligible bachelor Mr.Panich" Yim squeal as I looked at him blankly when realisation hit me...

It's been a week since that handsome man started coming everyday from last week..Yim rolled his eyes when I left him without responding....

I left Yim to attend the customer as I don't like to let the customer wait so I put on my professional smile and walk towards where the handsome man table was...On my way I pulled out a small notepad to take orders...I reached his table and looked at him...

" Good afternoon Sir!! My name is Nunew....
What would...." I was about to complete what I was going to say when the person in front of me looked at me with his intense gaze...

" Please skip the script...You and I had met before so we are hardly strangers" the man said as I smiled....

" Yes sir, what can I get for you?" I asked as he looked at me and order a black coffee...

I gave him a soft smile and took his order and was about to turn to walk away when he grab my wrist gently locking our eyes...

" Just call me Zee" the man said as I smile and nodded...

" Alright I'll remember that" I said smiling...

Zee pov

After a few minutes Nunew came back with my order, gave me a sweet smile and walk away... The whole time my eyes couldn't leave him...I was never this fascinated with someone before but Nunew walks with grace moving his hips as he move between the tables...I really like Nunew for his own good but Max told me that Nunew is not looking at any relationship right now...

A few minutes later when Nunew passes my table serving the order of other customers...I was met with his gaze as he gave me a sweet smile and walk away...I couldn't even get any words out...it's not that i knew what to say Nunew on the first place but I just don't know how to approach him...

I specifically came today to gather more information about Nunew about his interest or something he would enjoy but I had no idea what would a boy like who just turned 21...It's been 7 years when I was 21 though and I could compare my life with Nunew...But it's was totally different I can't give myself any discount on the age part...

Max has already made it clear to me that I couldn't just buy anything for Nunew...He was not that kind of boy...I sigh for the tenth time as I really had not idea where to start...I took a sip of coffee and suddenly I heard someone and turned back...

" You look like the whole weight of the world is on your shoulder P'zee" Nat said as I motion him to take a seat next to me...

I ask Nat how he has been doing and little about vice versa...After a moment Nat ask as Max told him about my interest in Nunew...

" I imagine you might need some help" Nat said quietly as I sigh and nodded ....

" I'm not sure how I should approach him" I said sighing as Nat nodded....

Nunew was so different from other boys...I even followed him a couple of times to see if I could find anything but found nothing...

" I get your problem and you really can't approach him here...You need to run into him in public and please don't dress in your super expensive suit" Nat said as I raised an eyebrow...

" What ....I thought suits will make a good impression" I replied...

" Not for him though...You better dress in casual like jeans , t-shirt and sneakers " Nat said as I nodded and thought I might have something back from my college days...

" You have to run into him in public somewhere" Nat said as I started thinking where I can find Nunew as I got idea where he goes other than his work in the cafe...

I was about to ask Nat for more help to find out where Nunew likes to go shopping or on his off days but before I could finish I saw Nunew approaching our table...

" No luck tough guy...It's time to man up...I will let you enjoy your time and I'm going to go and see what my husband is doing" Nat said as he stood and gave a sweet smile to Nunew and left...

" Is there anything else I can get for you?" Nunew ask me as I shake my head..

" No thank you" I said as Nunew gave me a sweet smile and I noticed that the smile was not his regular professional smile...I started thinking if I can make Nunew smile like that I could befriend him and that the main key...

The fact that Max thought so highly of him only made me more appealing....He was one of the best judge for me...And I made a pretty safe choice....A safe choice sounded to be just what I  needed at the moment in my life...My last boyfriend has cost me more money than the average person makes in 4 years and the drama has been never ending....

" Is everything okay ? P'zee" I looked at the familiar voice and looked up to Nunew who is watching me in concern...

" The answer to that is long and complicated and I don't think you have got the time right now" I said as Nunew chuckle....

" You are right I don't have time but maybe something sweet will cheer you up a little" Nunew said as I raised an eyebrow...

" Chocolate is a comfort food" Nunew said as I grin....

"Chocolate is not a foo...." I was immediately shush with Nunew as he put his finger on my lips and bent down at my face level, he got close to my face and whispered softly...

" Shhh...You can't say that...It's a crime....You will get us in trouble " Nunew said as I instantly started laughing looking at how serious Nunew's expression and his soft glittering eyes that made my heart flutter...

" Thank you maybe I will have some....What you recommend?" I asked when I stopped laughing...

" Salted Caramel and chocolate Torte is to die for or you can even have macaron" Nunew happily recommended and walked away.....

I start wondering how close we were and have thought of how hard it will be to control himself.....Soon Nunew came back with dessert and he placed infront of me...I saw the dessert and it indeed look nice and when I took a bite I was lost... My whole expression said Thank you as I was feeling better...

" Good...I will be back with your check... Would you like anything else?" Nunew asked me

" No you have got me covered quite well...Now I know where to go and who to come next time when I'm in a bad mood" I said teasingly as Nunew soft smile turn into small laugh...

" You can do that P'zee" Nunew said as he started collecting the empty dishes and left...

I was feeling happy thinking how I felt like teenage trying to win over his crush....And by the time I was done I felt a lot better....I started working on how to start the plan... First I would try to come here atleast 2 or 3 times a week...Then I will offer Nunew to join me for musical night or comedy night....

" Well you look much better... I guess the chocolate worked" Nunew said as he suddenly appeared infront of me with check...

" It was perfect...You were right though seeing your smile and hearing your laugh certainly helped as well" I muttered and took the checkbook from Nunew and then bend a little forward and peck Nunew cheeks and head over to the counter to pay...