new neighbor

At a small town, we see it being with people of which too be the welcome home gang. They live a pretty decent and normal life, but that doesn't change the fact of a certain butcher being somewhat a cause of missing people.

Going to a shaddy butcher store, we see a 8'6 foot name with yellow skin, blue hair, and a deadly smile as he was chopping up the 'meat' he has gotten. This man wasn't very liked by the other neighbors, if a word could be described for this man, the word for him world be terrifing. Not many would go near him on the count of either of them being animals or just terrified by what he can do to them.

He was finishing up chopping up the meat when he heard a sound of a vehical. Getting out from being the counter, he took a look to see a moving truck making it clear that they got a new neighbor in town.

??? POV

A new neighbor, hmmmm seems like this made my day even better. I wonder what type of neighbor they are, hope its not a bratty one or a airhead one either.

Well I just have to take a look when they came to my shop.

End of POV

Going to cotton she got out of the truck as she looked at her new home, it was a bit big but very cozy too. Smiling at her new home, she then heard a very engertic voice behind her.

"Hi new neighbor!!"

Cotton turned to see a girl with blond hair and a star girl too. They walked towards her and cottone being shy just looked down, well you can't tell cause of her eyes being covered by her bangs.

"Omg, it is so exciting to have a new neighbor in out little town! Hi I'm Julie Joyful, and this is my Sally Starle! Welcome to out neighborhood!" Julie said in her happy tone.

"Oh hello there, I'm cotton" cotton quitely said to them, they heard it a little and Julie heard this.

"Oh, I'm sorry  I didn't know you are shy, my bad, I just get excitied with new friends that's all" Julie apologys to cotton.

"Its okay, I'm shy when it comes to new things, I hope we can be friends?" Cotton asked them.

"Of course we can, and if you don't my me asking? But.... are you a sheep?" Sally asked her while looking at cotton's sheep features.

"Yup, I am a mix both Dorset Horn Sheep and Arapawa Sheep which are rare in some places of the world" cotton explain and making both girls amazed.

Cotton was happy to make new friends, she might like this place though she didn't know that a certain butcher would be taking a liking towards our little cotton.