Ive not had my phone for a week.(almost kms)

Начните с самого начала

"Abit rude icl,"she shrugs.

"Put your blazer on,and stop chewing in my lesson."

"I'm not putting it on, and, I'm not even chewing,so shushh."

I sigh knowing this one's gonna be difficult.

"How about,I'll let you continue to do what you want,but,you have to write what's on the board in your book."

"Ughhh" she crys.

"I really don't think your,That,special needed,are you?"

"Do I have to sit next to you and instruct you?" I question making the class burst out into laughter.

"Shush." I say loud.

The class is silent.

"Fair enough," she says getting a pen from Tiffany.

She was silent that whole lesson.

I look at the time and it's about 4 minutes before the bell goes.

"Alright,put your glue sticks and marking pens to the end of the table and put your books in your box,then,stand behind your chair.

I watch Freya and that really short short short shorrtt skirt,bend down and pick up a lid of the floor, I couldn't help but stare,fuck, I look away trying to get the red of my face.

I fan my face for a second and watch as everyone is behind the chair silently.

The bell goes and Freya says bye to the Tiffany girl,she walks up to my desk reaching a paper out her pocket.

"Can you sign it,"

"What is it?"  I ask.

"A report,obviously." She says pointing the bold letter reading report on the paper.

I nod and grab a pen out.

"Oh yellow,abit naughty huh?" I smirk holding in a chuckle.

"Yeah sure." She mutters.

I hand her the report and she shoves it in her blazer pocket.

"Pull your skirt down,or don't,I don't mind.." I say watching her face turn red, she speed walks out the class and I smile,I don't know why the fuck I said that what the hell.

I have her again tomorrow so,let's just see how this goes.

//ok being completely honest you guys don't care what this freak does all day do you,so skipping to tomorrow just before when Freya has miss jules againnn.🤗🤗

The bell rings and I grin as I realise I have Freya now.

Oh god,this is so wrong.

I grab what i Need from the printer and walk back to the class.

Most the class is lining up against the wall,already?

I let them in and they all start doing the date and title In their books,I'm hoping this day is going to be good.

I See Freya walking in,late,with that short skirt I can't help but love,the blazer handing down her arms,oh god she's perfect.