To Love

“You look like someone I knew once, someone from my youth when my body was full of life and my head full of dreams and hope. Those were the best times of my life, but even the best times have hardships. It’s the light at the end of those hardships that make them worth it, that make it worth being alive.”

            “Would you mind humoring an old man by staying and listening to my story? It’s a wonderful story and I would love for someone to be able to keep it alive for me after I am gone.”

            “I’d love to hear your story.”

            “Then please, sit down and I will tell you.”

            “This story is about a woman. She was beautiful, kind, and cared about every living thing. She was the first woman I had ever loved, and continued to love long after she was gone…. But before we get to her, let us start at the beginning… With my childhood.”

------------------------------------------------

My first vamp story, please give it a try, you will find that it is different from others. This part of the story will come up again at the very end, the MC is talking to the other character (who answers him once) At the end when this part is re-posted it will have more to it then just dialouge.

This story takes place around the 1910's to around... the 1970's I think. But all historical events and places (except major citys) are all fiction since I suck at history XD