Chapter Five

(*WARNING: SMUT SCENE*)

《Draco's POV》

He grabs his wand and my clothes disappear. Now we are both completely bare- skinned. He stares at my body like I stared at his. I blush and he notices.

"Aw, is Dwaco embarrassed?"

"Shut it, Potter."

He looks at me and grabs my cock, squeezes it roughly, and says sternly, "My name is Harry."

"Okay, Potter. "

He gets a malicious glint in his eyes.

"You will be screaming Harry before I get done."

I snort.

"Someone's conceited."

"Or you could say I have a big head."

I gulp.

"Or you could say that," I agree.

He pulls me onto his lap and starts to kiss me. As he's kissing me, I run my hands through his soft, messy hair. He grabs my arse cheeks and starts to massage them.

I gasp, shocked, when I feel three fingers enter my mouth and he commands, "Suck."

I suck them obediently.

He then starts kissing me again. I jump a little when I feel a wet fingers enter through my ring of muscle. I glance at him and he smirks. He starts gnawing on my neck as he enters a second finger. He proceeds to move those fingers in a scissoring fashion. It hurts, but I endure it for Harry. He then enters his third finger and it's becoming pleasurable. I feel the love marks on my neck bruising as he pulls back and grabs his wand.

He points his wand at his hand and mumbles a spell. A second later, lube appears on his hand. He then rubs it on his hard cock. I then realize what he intends to do.

"Uh, Ha- Potter...."

"Let me Slytherin your Chamber of Secrets," he purrs.

How do you say no to that?

He pulls me tighter on his lap and positions his cock at my entrance. I'm unsure about this. I mean I feel pleasure at two fingers inside of me, but Harry's dick? I look into Harry's eyes and I see them filled with lust...for me. Looking into those emeralds convinced me that even if I am uncomfortable with this, I'll do this for Harry because he wants this.

"Are you ready?"

I nod and close my eyes, mentally preparing myself for the pain. He enters me slowly, trying not to hurt me. But it still hurts a little. This is supposed to be an exit, not an entrance. After a few uncomfortable seconds, he's completely inside of me. He slides back out just as slowly. Repeating the process a few times and the pain subsides. It actually starts to feel good.

"Faster please, Potter."

He grunts as I say 'Potter'.

"As you wish."

He starts to pound into me. After the first couple of times, he hits my prostate. It feels glorious. I don't have any coherent thoughts or sentences. As he continues to pound into me, he starts stroking my cock at the same time. I feel pleasure at both ends and I can't think. At all. And when I could, it was of the beautiful man inside of me.

"Har...Har....Ahhhh..ugh...Harr.."

"What? I can't hear you," he pants.

"Harry! Ohh..... Harry! "

That's when we both cum. I cum on our chests and he inside of me. He's exhausted so when he pulls out of me, he lies back on the bed. Wait, when did the bed appear? I must have been so into it... into Harry. While he's on his back, I climb on him and lick my cum off of his bare chest.

"Grrr....uhm..." he moans sleepily.

I collapse next to him in a pleasured, exhausted state. I curl myself into his side.

"I think I love you, Harry James Potter."

"You think?"

"Bastard. I just admitted that I love you and you're being a smart arse."

"No. You admitted that you thought you loved me."

I roll over and look into his emerald eyes.

"I love you, Harry James Potter."

"I love you, Draco Lucius Malfoy."

I curl back into him and sigh.

"You know Malfoys aren't gay right."

"You've got to be joking right now."

"It's a good thing I plan on being a Potter."

He smiles and kisses me, sweet and tender.

"Good night Draco Potter."

"Good night Harry Potter."