Chapter one.

POV: Third Person (No one)

Btw, Ruikasa are like 16 in this chapter, and maybe in the next one too. For the rest of the story (not including these two chapters) they will be like 18? 19? 20? Something like that.
___________________________________________

Have you ever wondered - How did the war between the two kingdoms even start?

Many people did.

It started when Tsukasa was just a child. No one knew that such a beautiful, sunny afternoon which was going so well would turn into complete hell, ending up with being left alone, having only your mother by your side. Tsukasa's sister, Saki, got kidnapped by the Dark Kingdom. And Tsukasa, being a part of the Light Kingdom, decided to become a knight.

His only goal was to save his sister, to see her again.

Years of practice, a bunch of scars on each limb.. Tsukasa was sure that with enough training, he will soon be able to save his little sister.

But.. Was that even possible?

___________________________________________

Tsukasa - 16 years old. Lower ranked knight.

Tsukasa was walking around the castle halls, patrolling the area. Of course, everyone was sent on interesting missions. But not him!

"It simply isn't fair. I also deserve to be on a mission, right?" The knight thought, before his mind started wandering to the last mission he had been on...

Right.

Tsukasa almost got killed by a dragon.  But he was fine now, right?

Sigh.

He looked through the window, stopping by it to observe the beautiful scenery.

The Border - A forest between the Light and the Dark Kingdom, was visible even from here. The mysterious forest was always interesting, not only for him, but also for the knights. It was a dangerous place - You could've got lost in the forest within seconds, just by walking deeper and not following the path. Some say that there are mystical creatures inside it.. Nymphs, fairies, ancient dragons that are able to turn into humans..

But no one could really agree with these suspicions - As no one ever came back from it.

The forest was huge. When you walked inside, you felt as if you were in a jungle.. So many weird plants, mushrooms and trees..

Well, at least that's how everyone explained it to Tsukasa, since he never got to see the forest himself.

The boy sighed, leaning against the wall and no longer looking through the window. The war was exhausting, he had to admit. Tsukasa sometimes wished it could just end already.

Yet, a part of him wanted the war to continue, just so he could see the Dark Kingdomers using multiple funky spells that were making Tsukasa's head spin from the way they looked.

As Tsukasa was lost in his own thoughts, he suddenly felt someone's arm wrap around his shoulders, making him jump in fear.

"GAAAH--!" Tsukasa shrieked, instinctively moving away until he noticed the person. He sighed and started walking towards another hall again. "Don't scare me like that, Mizuki." Tsukasa chuckled.

"Wooah, someone was deep in thought, huh? Normally you'd notice me before I could even spot you. Whatcha thinkin' about?" Mizuki asked, their small, pink ponytail bouncing as they walked next to the other knight, grinning.

Tsukasa sighed, his eyes wandering to the window once more. "You know-" He started before getting interrupted by an older knight calling the other, higher ranked knights over. Mizuki looked at Tsukasa with wide eyes, and the other also did so, looking at Mizuki with a mix of confusion and shock on his face.

Then, they saw what was happening - Some of the Dark Kingdomers got near the castle. All these beautiful spells that Tsukasa loved seeing were being cast, although they weren't as pretty and beautiful as before. They looked much more dangerous and Tsukasa felt slightly disgusted, seeing that one of the sorcerer's was using his own blood to make the spell.

Mizuki walked closer to the window, observing the battle with interest, before Tsukasa noticed something - A red ball of power dashing at the window. It was flying in an angle that Mizuki weren't able to see it because of the way they were looking through the window.

Tsukasa couldn't just let his friend get hurt, right? He quickly rushed over to Mizuki, pushing them away from the window, but it was too late for himself to get out for the line of the attack - The ball of power hit him, making him fly to the wall and hit it with a loud 'thump' noise. Tsukasa's body slid down the wall, his vision slightly blurry. Even though, for a second, he saw someone - Probably the one who had cast the spell. A beautiful, purple haired boy with such soft yet dangerous and mysterious yellow eyes. He didn't know if he was just imagining things or not - Especially since the sorcerer quickly disappeared again.

Tsukasa heard Mizuki's faint voice, calling out for help. He felt himself slowly falling unconscious.

"Hey! HEY! Over here! Tsukasa needs help, hey!" Mizuki shouted, watching as some knights walked over to Tsukasa, picking his unconscious body and carrying him to the nurses office.

When Tsukasa woke up, the first thing he thought about was what happened right before he fainted - Just who was that sorcerer? Was it just his imagination? Or was it a real person?

He didn't know. And he doubted he would ever get the answer. But one thing he knew was sure - He didn't like that guy already.. But Tsukasa couldn't deny that the stranger was pretty interesting.

___________________________________________

Hello!!
So, I decided to write fanfiction again.. I regret my life choices already /j

• I'm really sorry for my bad English, but it's just not my first language.
Sorry for making mistakes.

• If you know me from my old account, no you don't. "But-" no. You. Don't.
No but seriously, I just wanna start over and don't think about all of the other cringe fanfictions I wrote

• Sorcevalier Ruikasa is my whole life thank you.

• I WILL PROBABLY POST CHAPTERS RARELY!! Some of them may be long, some of them may be short

• I WILL PROBABLY POST CHAPTERS RARELY!! Some of them may be long, some of them may be short. Dunno. Depends on my mood.

• I WILL DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT WHAT KNIGHTS DO N STUFF LIKE THIS IF I'M NOT LAZY ENOUGH!!