22-26 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

Start from the beginning

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟯:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (7)

At 5:50 in the morning, Xing Zhao got up on time. Looking sideways, he saw that Yue Yi was still sleeping soundly and her face was flushed.

    The little girl smacked her lips twice and touched the place where Xing Zhao had touched with her fingers. Xing Zhao smiled and quietly left the room. After washing, he wrote a sticky note and put it on Yue Yi's bedside: I'm going for a morning jog and will be back soon.
    If Yueyi wakes up and can't find herself, she will definitely be scared again.
    After Xing Zhao finished running, he went to the vegetable market. The morning market was bustling, but he didn't feel noisy. Instead, he enjoyed the rush of fireworks. Xing Zhao came to the bun shop where he eats most often. The proprietress greeted Xing Zhao warmly: "Xiao Xing, you are here. What kind of stuffing do you want to eat today?"
    Xing Zhao said: "Same as before, five mushroom and pork buns." He looked at the menu, thought for a while and said: "Auntie, add three more shrimps and meat for me."
    The proprietress came over mysteriously to gossip, smiling ambiguously: "I heard your grandma Lin upstairs say , a little girl has come to your family, she is very pretty, I thought Grandma Lin was talking nonsense at first, but it seems to be true." As she said that, the landlady neatly packed the buns for Xing Zhao and handed them to Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao was a little uncomfortable, touched his ears, reached out to take the buns and said humbly: "Well, that's me, my distant sister, she's coming to stay for a while." The boss's wife took a break from her busy work, followed closely, and said: "
    Ah Zhao, I think it’s time for you to find a girlfriend at your age. Is there anyone suitable in your workplace? A couple of days ago, Grandma Lin was still nagging, saying that there was a girl who would be a good match for you." The boss listened from the sidelines and
    hurriedly Interrupting the landlady's urge to get married: "What nonsense are you talking to? Xing Zhao is not old yet, why are you anxious? You are free!
    " Let’s chat!” After saying that, he paid the money and ran away.
    The boss said: "Look, I must have been scared away by you."
    The wife looked at Xing Zhaoyuan's retreating back, curled her lips, and was speechless.
    When Xing Zhao returned home, the door to the master bedroom was still half closed when he left. It seemed that Yue Yi was not awake yet. He changed his shoes, went to the kitchen to put down the buns, and took out eggs and pure milk from the refrigerator. After being busy for a while, I heard Yue Yi's hurried footsteps. Before Xing Zhao could turn around, the little girl had hugged Xing Zhao from behind, her voice full of surprise: "Brother, you're not leaving." She looked at I was shocked when I saw the note and ran out before I could change my shoes.
    She was afraid that Xing Zhao would abandon her. If that was the case, she really didn't know what she would do.
    Xing Zhao smiled, pulled away her little hand, turned around, half-bent down to face the little girl's sleepy look and said, "Where am I going, little fool?" After saying this, Xing Zhao felt a little embarrassed. I felt a little intimate.
    Yue Yi stumbled and gestured: "On the bedside, on the note..."
    Xing Zhao understood, and said seriously: "You saw it, I said I would be back soon, isn't brother back? Brother promised you something I won't break my promise."
    Yue Yi seemed to understand, nodded heavily, and showed a soft smile on her lips.
    Xing Zhao rubbed her head: "Okay, let's go wash up and have breakfast later."
    Yue Yi obediently went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her hair was tied up a bit awkwardly, and there were a few strands of hair scattered on her shoulders, but it added to the look. Soft and graceful. Xing Zhao heated up a glass of milk and fried two soft-boiled eggs. Yue Yi sat down and waited for Xing Zhao to sit down with chopsticks. Xing Zhao handed the shrimp buns to Yue Yi: "Try it, it's said to be delicious."
    Yue Yi took it and took a delicate bite. Her eyebrows suddenly arched: "Yeah, it's delicious." She specifically pointed to the stuff inside.
    Xiaren said to Xing Zhao: "     This .
    "
Do you have any impression of living by the sea before?"
    Yue Yi turned her face to the side and thought for a while, but finally pursed her lips and shook her head.
    The past seems to be just a nightmare.
    Xing Zhao felt sad in his heart, but with a happy smile on his face: "It's okay if you don't remember, we don't want to. When I have the chance, my brother will take you to see the sea." Yue Yi happily agreed
    .
    In addition to shrimps, Yue Yi also likes to drink milk. After drinking one cup, she still felt unsatisfied. Finally, Xing Zhao got her another bottle of yogurt. Xing Zhao put away the dishes and saw that it was almost time.
    Through what happened last night, Xing Zhao has basically understood that Yue Yi cannot learn to be independent overnight. It is not realistic for her to be at home alone. If he has to go to work during the day, he can only take her with him. Yu Hang can also understand .
    He urged Yue Yi to change into clothes. Naturally, Xing Zhao was not very good at buying clothes. These were the sets of clothes that Yu Hang had brought before. However, according to Yu Hang's tomboyish aesthetic, most of the clothes were casual. Yue Yi wore them. A pair of straight jeans and a simple white T-shirt with a cute cat printed in the middle, making him look even more petite.
    When Xing Zhao saw it, he felt more and more that he had raised a daughter. "Brother, I'll take you to earn a double salary!" Xing Zhao snapped his fingers and took Yue Yi out.
    Yue Yi didn't understand what "double salary" meant, but she was infected by Xing Zhao's smile and clapped her hands and said, "Okay!" Xing Zhao did not
    drive, but took Yue Yi on the bus, and the two sat in the last row. .
    _ Rouroulu). ЦS’s fried yogurt is very delicious. I will take you there if I have the chance. There is also a tomb where a princess and her consort are buried together. It is said that they were very loving during their lifetime and will stay together after death... ..."
    Yue Yi listened quietly, holding his hand and placing it on her knee. Xing Zhao's voice was low and magnetic, like an old record in a gramophone. The tone of dusk, although she could hear it incomprehensibly, it was Make her warm and cozy.
    When the bus arrived at the station, Yue Yi's thoughts were still lingering. Xing Zhao pulled her up and smiled and said, "I will tell you about it every day from now on."
    At the door, the team members were all dumbfounded when they saw the little girl behind Xing Zhao clearly: "Holy shit, am I blind? Pinch me!" A colleague immediately pinched him hard on the waist
    . , the former yelled, Xing Zhao had already arrived in front of the two of them, and said in a cold voice: "Why, you came out to welcome me today?" "
    Brother Zhao, good morning!" The colleague secretly glanced at the little boy behind Xing Zhao The girl chuckled and said, "Why are you bringing your daughter to earn double salary today?"
    "How can I have such a big daughter?" Xing Zhaopi asked him with a smile.
    "Just a joke, just a joke. Brother Zhao is in his prime!" The colleague quickly found an excuse to escape, but even so, he did not forget to spread the "big news" that Xing Zhao brought a pretty little girl to work. news".
    Originally, the team was full of yang and yin, but when the team members heard about the arrival of a cute little girl, they all found excuses to come over and observe secretly. Yu Hang stood in the stairwell with a water glass and said slowly to another team member who came downstairs to take a peek: "Are you quite free? Why don't you take charge of the next case?" The team member laughed dryly: "I'm going to the toilet
    . Come to the toilet..." After that, he ran away quickly.
    Yu Hang spat: "A bunch of single dogs wandering around!" When she came to the office, she saw Yue Yi sitting obediently next to Xing Zhao. Yu Hang approached and said hello cordially: "Yue Yi is here."
    Yue Yi glanced at Xing Zhao, and then said softly: "Hello, sister Yuhang."
    Yuhang nodded happily and said warmly: "There is nothing to do here, do you want to play on the computer? There is a free one in my sister's office, you can go     Let
    ’s play     . ” . Xing Zhao stood up and walked to her side and asked in a low voice: "Captain, how is the household registration matter?"