Chapter 1-6 : A Little Meeting

Start from the beginning

Uzi : almost done, just a few more touches, hey Y/N could you hand me the screwdriver.

As you were beside uzi while you gave her a screwdriver.

Y/N : here you go.

As you gave uzi the screwdriver as she looked at you.

Uzi : thanks.

Y/N : you're welcome.

As she uses the screwdriver to screw a few drills in before closing the hatch, as she looked at you.

Uzi : are you sure this will work.

Y/N : trust me.

As she looked at her railgun before looking at you again, as you two slowly opened the door and saw Khan was asleep.

You and Uzi sneak out while closing the door with a remote you made just in case, as you two were in another abandoned warehouse.

Uzi : okay Y/N, are sure this will work.

Y/N : I'm sure, I added a new feature to it.

As Uzi was looking at her railgun before looking at the target of cutout murder Drone you made that was in front of her, as she pulled the trigger.

As the power of the railgun was strong that it pushed uzi back as you caught her in your arms.

Y/N : well.

Uzi : That, was, INCREDIBLE, how did you even do that.

Y/N : during my working days I was an intelligent genius, I even won first prize at the science fair from elementary school all the way to highschool.

Uzi : woah, that must be rough with all the jealousy around you.

Y/N : it was, but that didn't bother me at all.

Uzi : it didn't.

Y/N : nope, all I cared about was being a genius and always on the top row, but no one wanted to be friends with me, but during that time, I figured that loneliness is the answer, even If it means being alone.

As uzi was shocked to hear that as she hugged you.

Y/N : huh? Uzi what are doing, what are you giving me.

Uzi : something that never gave you before, a hug.

As you realize when she mentioned that when you remembered that your parents praised you for your genius but never actually appreciated you for being you.

And sure they overworked you and never gave you anything else in return, and only had little time for you on your birthday before they gave you paperwork ( like they usually do every year on your birthday ) throughout the years all you pretended to be happy.

But all you really felt was loneliness and depression on the inside, as you hug uzi back while a tear shed down your face.

Y/N ( mind ) : mom dad, I hope I'll never see your disgraceful faces again, all I wanted was to be loved, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!

As you were crying while Uzi was comforting you, as she was holding your hands.

Y/N : ( sniff ), Uzi.

Uzi : I'd never thought you humans been through most pain like we worker drones been through too, do humans have to be focused on greed.

Y/N : well, ( sniff ), yee, apparently my old boss never cared about the employees and always wanted to keep most of the money to himself, but he did had to pay us.

As you sat down on a create as uzi was standing while listening.

Y/N : you see uzi, we human sometimes have to do the wrong thing because the fame and fortune changed them, and most times they have to forget their love one's and the one's who trusted them.

Uzi : wait, they really do that?

Y/N : yep, that kind of thing is called, betrayal.

Uzi : betrayal, what's that?

Y/N : you see uzi, betrayal is an act of deliberate disloyalty," like when your friend told other people all your secrets. What a betrayal! Betrayal's root is betray, which comes from the Middle English word bitrayen, meaning "mislead, deceive." Betrayal has to do with destroying someone's trust, possibly by lying.

Uzi : woah, I'd never thought that would be possible.

Y/N : yep, it's even worse if people are in a relationship.

Uzi : hm, could you tell me about that.

Y/N : I would but, it'll be very hard for you to understand uzi.

Uzi : alright then, but why are you telling me this.

As you placed your hand behind you head while scratching.

Y/N : because I wanted to warn you about the people you trust, I just wanted to make sure you're not alone uzi, no matter who hurts you I'll be there, even if the threat is right in front of us.

As Uzi was shocked by those words as she hugged you, as you hugged her back.

Uzi : thank you Y/N, thank you.

Y/N : you're welcome uzi, now then let's continue our practice so we'll be ready for those murder drones someday.

Uzi : okay.

As you and uzi were practicing shooting the targets, as she was using her railgun as you were using the Ak plastic rifle, om the second set of cardboard cutout targets as yoi were using the Double plastic blaster's, while you were watching uzi using her railgun.

Y/N ( mind ) : I may have no human beside me now, but at least I have someone who cares about me.