Chapter 1-6 : A Little Meeting

Начните с самого начала

N : when I was there looking for leftover worker drones when I discovered that there was only one cryo pod still working, it seems like he used this before the other were, what I can say.

As he opened the hatch and pointed at a frozen skeleton, as J and V were looking at it.
As they went back inside the pod while J was impressed by N.

J : Good work N, At least SOMEONE is doing his job correctly.

V : well at least I'm not a snotty uptight strict leader who complains about everything and treats everyone horribly, plus you step on N all the time when your in a bad mood right, or you just treat him like your little pet.

As N was slightly blushing while J was insulted by V words, as she Walk towards V.

J : and what's that supposed to mean?

V : you know exactly what I mean, you ( beep ).

J : So you wanna go.

V : Try me ( beep ).

As N came in and separated the two from fighting.

N : J V, now is not the time, we need to gather more information about this human.

J : ( sigh ), you're right N, at least SOMEONE cares about his work.

V : Yeah because he's your pet, you ( beep )

As J tried to attack V while N was holding her, as he was taking her outside.

J : This isn't over ( beep ), you hear me.

V : pfft, whatever.

As she was blowing her bubbles as N took J outside while he closed the hatch.

J : Ugh, why did I even get paired with her.

N : Because she's the one that killed most of the worker Drones.

J : fair point,  but seriously she can at least TRY and listen to me.

N : but that's just the way she is, and I know she can disobedient sometimes but she's still part of our group, we couldn't find the others since we couldn't remember what happened before.

J : true, I couldn't remember anything but being sent here to kill those worker drones, but nothing else before that.

As J kicked a worker drones head as it fell into a pile with the other's, as N looked at J.

N : Ma'am, do you think tha-

V : What are you two talking about.

As J and N looked up and saw V opened the hatch as they were looking at her.

J : that's none of your business V.

V : but when you talk with N like that it is my Business J.

N : okay ladies, let's just head back inside and continue discussing about this human.

J : ( sigh ), okay then.

V : whatever.

As V and J went back inside as N was looking at the moon in the sky, as he was on top of a pile of dead worker drones.

N : who is that human, and how did he survive while the others are gone, but I'll find out about it soon enough.

V : Hey N, you coming or what.

N : oh! Coming V.

As N went back inside with J and V as N closed the hatch.

Y/N POV

As uzi and I were almost done adding the finishing touches to her railgun, I didn't know how long we were working on it but that doesn't matter.