Why did you run away? holland!sister

Flashback

"What have I ever done to you?! What did I do wrong?!"
Tom:"I don't know mabye it's the fakt that you don't give a shit about me?! When where you ever on one of my premieres?!HUH?!"
"You know Mom and Dad don't want me being there!"
Tom:" Thats a lie you know what just Go! You don't give a shit about me like I said!"
"You are the one who dosen't give a shit about me when did you,Sam,Harry or Paddy ever asked if I wanna go with you golfing
or shopping?! Right never I thougt siblings are there for each other
what you and the Boys are for each other but not for me!"
Storms out the door.

Flashback end

Nikki:"So where is Luna she isn't in her room!
Sam:"I don't know! I just came home."
Paddy:"Yeh same."
Nikki:"So okay Tom and Harry where is she?!
Harry:"That's your mess Tom."
Nikki:"Tom?!"
Tom:" okay fine we had a fight and she run out the front door!"
Nikki:"when was this fight?!"
Tom:"how am I suposed to know mabye like four hours ago??
Nikki:"WHAT?! AND SHE STILL ISN'T BACK?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER?!"
Harry:"She was screaming at Tom so she kinda deserves it."
Nikki:"Do you boys know all she ever wanted is you guys taking her with you golfing or do something else?! Did you never notice that?" Nikkis eyes started to water she was so worried about her daugther and her sons don't seem to care.
Sam:" No Mum please don't cry we" evil look to Tom and Harry "are going to find Luna don't worry!"

Few hours later

Sam pov

" Its now 23h we are looking for her over five hours now! Its all your fault Tom!"
Tom:" Why mine she ran away!"
Paddy:" But did you really have to scream at her?!"
Tom:" Yes do you even know she treats like shit!"
"YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT DO YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN SHE CAME TO ME OR PADDY CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU?! HOW LEFT OUT SHE FELLS AND EVERY TIME SHE TRYS TALKING TO YOU 'BOUT IT YOU SEND HER AWAY! I HAVE ENOUGH NOW IF WE DON'T FIND HER IM KILLING YOU MYSELF IF MOM NOT ALREADY HAVE!"
Harry:" Guys Mom just called me! Luna is at home!
" Better for you"
We drove home and the first thing I did was hugging Luna.

Tom pov:

" Hey Luna can we talk?"
Luna :"Yes"
" so what I said wasn't right and I Love you to dead so could we forget what happend and Start new?"
Luna:" Okay I forgive you"
I hugged her then.