Serial Killer

It happened on a Saturday night. The fright in the victims eyes gave me power. I pulled out my list. My kill list, everyone that had done me wrong bullied, I even killed my teacher. Next up, Heather Bullsando. I drove with no lights on so she wouldn't know I was there. I found an open window and jumped in. I crept quietly through the house, making sure not to wake anyone up. First her mom and dad. I grabbed two large knives from their kitchen drawer. Then I eased upstairs, trying not to wake them. I stabbed them in the throat. Then I wrote in her parents' blood.....

YOU'RE NEXT

"You've gotta' get out of the house...STUPID"! I started wondering how in the hell was I going to get out. I crept quietly as possible just enough not to wake Heather Bullsando. She's tomorrow. I found a bathroom window, SMALL WINDOW.

I went home, looked into the mirror and saw the cold blooded killer. Myself, Jason Rerbow. The USED TO BE Coloneber High School Football Allstar.The USED TO BE most popular guy in school. But that all changed when I dropped out, No one seen it coming.

ßßßß

It was in the Newspaper " THE BULLSANDO MASSACRE". I couldn't kill her tonight ,the police would be there investigating.

Interrupting my thoughts, there was a loud banging at the door then the last words on EARTH I wanted to here:

"FBI, Open up we know you're in there".

I Panicked. I ran throughout my tiny trailer, it came to me BACK DOOR. I ran and ran until I felt safe. I noticed I had an hunger for killing perhaps it was my sick, twisted mind that caused me to love it so much.

I NEEDED a victim.

I decided to kill who ever I ran into on the street. The first person I saw was a little boy. I had a rag in my back pocket, I walked behind him and put it over his mouth and now, IT'S KILLING TIME.. :)

His name tag said: Matthew Berglof , but I didn't care! I pounded him JUST to let my anger out. Then After making sure he was dead I covered his body with grass and trash, whatever was around. I carefully ran back to my trailer making sure the police had left. I grabbed my knife collection and a brown sack. I walked back listening to my thoughts " You gotta' snap out of it" I then went back to the child's lifeless body, then pulling out my butcher knife. First slashing the neck, then cutting the legs, arms, and feet and tossing them in the brown sack. Then dropping the bloody brown sack in the water with no hesitations.

"NO mercy for the good or the bad.."

The next morning I sat at home and cleaned my knives "nice and shiny" I thought to myself. I NEEDED TO KILL. This was getting ridiculous,but he couldn't stop for the world. He'd smile whenever he slashed a throat. He seen the clear fright in his victim's eyes. A few minutes later he got dressed and into his car. He headed to the town diner. He had a gun in his pocket(for unneeded protection). Jason was a buff guy, he didn't really need protection. After a five minute drive he was walking into the doors of Golly Caff Diner. It was a quiet place. Not many people. In other words, the place was dead... Like his last victim. He could kill someone right on the spot if he wanted to, NOBODY would say anything. He went to the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom, he ordered some food. After finishing eating a couple pancakes and an egg, I headed home, checked my mailbox. Some newspaper and ACTUAL MAIL. It said from Gabby Rerbow.

Who was this.

(He opened it)

It said :

Hi brother,

I'm Gabby. You might not know me but I'm your sister. I know this a big shock, but I lost track of you. I had NO idea where you were, no clue once so ever. I just wanted to know what happened between us or why we lost contact. So, if you were wondering. I'm heading to town. I'm coming to see you !!.

Love Gabby,

P.S , See you soon "Brother"

The next day he was nervous. He didn't know what to do he was shocked. He didn't even know he had a sister. Interrupting his thoughts, there was a sudden knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole. It was a women. Who slightly resembled him. I slowly opened the door. She hugged me. I pushed her away and asked who was she.

She said her name was "Gabby Rerbow".

"Oh" I replied.

"Well can I come in?".

"Yea, come on in" I replied.

She walked over to the couch.

I closed the door. We sat there in an awkward silence, then she broke it.

"Well how ya been?"

"Great"I replied.

I figured I should tell her what I was. "Hey Gabby I have a confession to make.

"Yea what is it ?"

"I'm a serial killer".

She sat there and then a smile appeared on her face.

"It's okay, I already knew" she replied.

"Wh-what!?, how?"

"I seen you kill that little innocent boy, you see i've been in town for a while now, in fact I never left."

"But in th- "

"Yes I know, I put it in your mailbox."

"GET OUT"!I said.

I was angry how did she do all of this, I made sure no one was around . She could've been hiding in the bushes for all I know.

She stood up and said. "I have eyes all over so be careful"then she looked at the window. I looked too. There was a man standing outside the window.

Staring straight at me.

I'll add more soon but I've been really busy lately. Inbox me if you have any question. :)