SORRY HUBBY 🥺

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey morning leo...have brea.....".leo walks past him nonchalantly before john could complete his sentence .

Mrs .Joseph and leena frowns , so she "leo...wait , come back...". Calls him walking behind .

"I ain't got time for that ....". Saying nonchalantly leo walks out but .

"I said get back leo... have breakfast and go....". She says with a stirct tone .

He leaves a tired sigh then walks back to dining table.

.

.

.

"How's Charlie...?". She asks serving him food .

"What else , she's sick...". He says eating nonchantly.

She sighs "So..you're leaving her just like that ?".. she asks sitting beside him .

"What you want me to do mom..? she did this to herself ,let her  know ,what happens if she continues being brat...". He says with a poker face .

Mrs .Joseph chuckles shooking her head "Do you think they will listen or know their mistakes that soon...? she's still growing up leo ,just like your sister ,plz don't be so harsh with her , try to explain her in a calm.way ". She says with a gentle voice .

Leo listening to her with so done face eating his salad then hears a puppy voice

"Hu-Hubby....?" .

Leo snaps his head towards steps in a light speed seeing her walking down crying like a kid who wake in the middle of the sleep without momma beside .

"Charlie...? ". He mumbles worriedly making her pout crying hardly .

She walks towards him crying hard , he gets up walking towards her .

She quickly jumps on him cries in crook of his neck .

Leo holds her in his arms "hu-hubby fo-forgive me ,don't go leav-ing me ,i-i won't do th-that aga-in ,plz do-n't be m-ad at me...". She says in hiccups nuzzling into his neck .

"Stop crying first...". He mumbles shuts his eyes walking upstairs.

Meanwhile leena , mrs .Joseph and john seeing them with a smile on their faces .

Looking down crying hardly Charlie sitting on bed with her hubby infront sitting folding his hands looking at her

"I said stop crying for 10th time , if you keeps crying then I'll send to your parents , want that...?". He says in a serious tone .

Charlie looks at him with teary eyes cries even more .

Leo sighs in disbelief "i don't understand , why the fuck you will cry for every silly reason , huh...? ,are you still little kid...? ". He asks as she pouts wiping her tears .

"Hu-Hubby pl-plz don't be ma-d at me...". She asks in hiccups .

Leo sighs looking at her with his hauting angry eyes.

Charlie pouts moving closer "i won't do this ever again ,  plz forgive me hubby .....". mumbling she climbs on his laps leaving leo speechless.

"I-im sorry hubby ,i-i just love rain , th-thats wh---

"But it makes you sick ,like you're right now ". He says with cold voice .

Charlie pouts with tears in eyes again "sorry plz ,don't be mad at me..". Asks him in a puppy tone.

Leo sighs looking at her then pulls her closer towards himself .

"I hate if you disobey's my words ...". He says holding her both hands .

"Im so-sorryhhh...". She cries looking at him .

"Its okay , stop crying , but do you think of me that cruel to raise my hands on you ..?". He asks as she shooks her head as no.

"Then why did you run to mom's room yesterday...? And why you acted like that ....? ". He asks feeling hurt , he never wanted her to get scared of him like too much , can't blame charlie she's so delicate . leo its okay forgive her this time

She pouts "i-im sc-scared of yo-your an-anger hu-hubby...". She says in a puppy tone .

"Scared ? Of my anger .? ".he asks in disbelief .

"Nobody will shouts or gives back answers like you're doing , who're scared of my anger, you realised it......?". He asks looking down as she's sitting on his lap with hands around his neck .

Charlie blinks leaving tears with a small scared face .

Leo sighs pulls her waist making her gasp "stop crying now , don't you dare disrespect my words again...I will not spare you next time ..". says strictly as she shuts her eyes smiling .

Then she quickly kisses his lips in a blink of eye "i won't hubby ,i-im sorry....". She says with a pout .

Leo looks at her for a minute , as she's blushes , charlie is really crazy girl he ever seen .

"Stupid...". He mumbles , Charlie giggles hugging him closer making his breath hitch .

"Yes hubby , because i love you so much , plz don't send me away from you ,i can't live without you even at my parent's home.....". She mumbles ,leo shuts his eyes, cause his heart flushing hearing that words of his wife .

"Hmm...you still have fever , get freshup I'll take you to the hospital..". He says ,making Charlie to wide her eyes

"No hubby plz , ....i won't go to any hospital , you just stay with me...!!!!". She says loudly with scared tone .

"Tell me ,how im staying with you cures your cold and fever ,silly...?". He asks with so done face ,as she inhales his warmth nuzzling into his neck "it heals me...i know....". She mumbles ,leo caresses her nape "you're really crazy human i ever seen in my life...". He says with a smile cause she's flirting so good with him though she's sick .

Hearing hubby's heart beat charlie slowly drifts into sleep.
.
.
.

Afternoon 1:pm

After some time he lays her on bed but she holds around him tightly then starts cry murmering "Do-don't lea-leave me i-im sorry i-i wo----".

"Shh , sleep....". He whispers keeping finger on her lips which are exhaling hot air due to fever ,she looks at him sobbing silently laying back .

"I will take a call and come back , you sleep...". He mumbles caressing her cheeks then moves to balcony.