"Hmm... I've actually been considering to build a dance crew you know."

Bada said when their topic has been moving on to the legendary crew performances ever shown in TV.

"Oh! Omo! If Bada-nim would really be a clue I'd be the first to audition to become a member!"

Tatter said while laughing and the other's followed with some recommendations on who dancers Ada should look into.

"I actually know this kid, Kyma. She really has potential for breakdance. I saw her once and she surprised me! Totally check her out Bada!"

"Oh don't forget CheChe too! We saw her once right Bada? If you'd create a crew she'd be a good addition."

Bada got overwhelmed with her friends enthusiasm with her idea. She really loves how supportive they are with her. At that moment she really told herself that they are her people, her family. Gosh, even Kai was throwing some ideas for crew names. Despite the cringey recommendations she really feels thankful for it.

Everyone was filled with smiles and the air around them was good. Their endless conversations filled their own space in the restaurant and their laughter's was contagious for one another. While in the middle of all that a waiter came to the table. He appears to approach to be able clean their table.

Bada's attention was darted all to the tall good looking man a foot away from their table with a pleasant smile. He was handsome yes, but what really caught her attention was this big ID his wearing. It said: 'Hi my name is Jin Goo! I am Deaf! I am part of the crew of this restaurant and I am happy to serve you!'

"Hi Jin Goo!"

Hyein, one of their friends, waves to the guy with a smile.

"You know him?"

Tatter asks Hyein and she nods as an answer then added.

"Yes, my brother and I has been eating here for a long time now and we got to be friend Jin Goo here who is a deaf server."

The she darts her attention back to the said server whose now standing nearer. Hyein then signs signs something to him and everyone in their table was shocked to see their friend's hidden skills. They didn't said a word yet though because Jin Goo and Hyein were still "talking".

"Make way guys, Jin Goo wants to clean our table. He can't actually say excuse me so let's just keep off the table for a while."

So they all did and while Jin Goo cleans, they all started to ask their questions.

"You know how to sign? How?!"

It was Howl.

"Yeah my brother taught me. His actually close to Jin Goo since he studies in the same school-"

Hyein got caught off when Jin Goo was already finished cleaning the table. The two almost simultaneously places their hands to their chin and moves it away. Then Jin Goo flashed all of them in the table with his smile before leaving.

"- where was I?"

Hyein asks as she honestly forgot where she left off with the conversation.

"Jin Goo and your brother in the same school."

Said Kai, Hyein nods while she finishes her shot of soju before talking.

"Hmm yeah... So they go to the same school and got to be friends. So he knows how to sign. My brother was actually the one who also brought me here to support Jin Goo."

They all broke out into 'ahh' and collectively shares their opinions and fascinations for restaurants hiring deaf people like Jin Goo.

Bada then got lost to her thought who lead back to Mauve. People like her has been showing the world for the rest of the world's history that they can also live in this hearing world. Bada can't deny her amazement. For an industry that operates through communication Jin Goo, that kid is keeping up and people like Hyein are also adjusting to them and learning their language.