"Ahh.....". She groans in a so low voice holding herself .

Leo looks at her with a frown , finds her rubbing arms up to down , she gulps blinking at him in trembling heart moves back in fear ,when leo stops the car moves towards her "hu-hubby...no i-im so-sorry....". She shuts her eyes in fear leaving sobs .

"Are you're feeling cold......?". He asks checking something at back seat ,as she turns her face in anger without answering him .

He sighs takes his suit from backseat puts on her laps "cover yourself...". says in calm tone with cold expression without looking at her rolls up the window glass completely , where charlie pouts suppressing her cry , snifs covering herself shivering even more .

Leo looks at her gritting teeth  , anger filled eyes seeing her shivering "i fucking told you not to wet yourself, see you still did ,you loves to spoil your health right ? ,this time i won't stop you ,get off the car go play all you want ,after that eat all the ice-creams you want...". says he stops the car beckoning her to gett off .

Charlie gulps looking out only to find the mansion ,they are actually infront of mansion .

Both gets of the car tom and other guard holds umbrellas for them ,but leo stops "Stop...! she don't need an umbrella ,let her get soaked in rain later give her ice-creams till then, everyone , back off...". Leo says sternly taking umbrella from guard as she starts crying silently standing in rain .

"Tsk....leo enough.. ,give it here...". Mrs .joseph walks to her holding her inside umbrella, charlie starts to cry hard ,seeing his anger face .

Leo walks inside with a cold face removing his coat towards upstairs .

"Mo-m...hu-hubby is an-angry on me....". Charlie cries hugging her .

Mrs .Joseph embraces her "its okay ,don't cry ,just say sorry to him and don't play in rain again...okay ". She whispers wiping her tears .

Charlie sits on sofa as maid quickly gets her hot turmeric milk.

She keeps a disgusting face seeing turneric milk .

Mrs .Joseph chuckles sitting beside her as she's shivering holding his blazer around her she's almost got wet in rain .

"Darling ,just little sip ,you won't get sick ,here mom saying right...". She gives her glass ,Charlie pouts taking

"No...wack....mom i can't ". Charlie keeps glass on table .

Mrs .Joseph sighs , "okay get back to your room and get changed ,see your saree is wet....". She says observing her hair .

Charlie shooks her head "No...mom..plz dont send me , i-im scared ,my hu-hubby is angry on me....". She says in a tears in eyes fear in her puppy tone .

Mrs .Joseph nods "its okay ,dont worry I'll talk to leo...he won't scold you ,come I'll go with you...". Saying she holds her hand .

Charlie shooks her head "no...mom plz...".she starts to tear up heavy shivering hard.

Mrs .Joseph quickly hugs her caressing her back "okay ,okay don't cry , stay with me...". She says as Charlie snifs in her embrace shivering .

After like 20 mins Charlie watching tv in mrs .Joseph's room as she frowns "lee darling...atleast get your clothes , if you stay in this saree for too long you will caught cold...". She says touching her checking whether she's still wet ,yes she's still wet .

"Mo-m plz...co-come with me....". She asks her with a scared puppy tone .

"Leo.....!!?". Mrs .Joseph knocks the door ,meanwhile she's standing behind her .