His birthday

(After both Jasper and Titas was turned into vampires. Titas always did something for Jaspers birthday. Even if they don't grow older. This year he got Alice and her girlfriend to help him plan the birthday date)

Titas smiled at Alice as Alice asked Jasper to go out hunting with her. Jasper kissed Titas and whispered "Darling I know your doing a plan for my birthday. You do it every year. Plus you have my birthday circled on your calendar. But I can't wait to see what surprise you have for me this year. I love you." He kissed Titas one last time before leaving with Alice. Titas grabbed Alice's girlfriends hand and pulled her out the back of the house and towards the woods.

For the rest of the day the two fixed up the area for the birthday date. Titas smiled and looked at Mary "I can't wait to bring him here and give him my gift." Mary smiled "He will love it. Now let's go back to the house to get Hasper so you two can have the night to y'all's self." Titas nods and the two run back to the house.

Once they get there Titas grabs Jaspers hand. Jasper pulls him into a kiss before saying "So were is the date gonna be at this time?" Titas laughs "Nope you don't get to know anything about your birthday surprise." He grabs Jaspers hand and pulls him outside. He lets go of Jaspers hand and puts a blindfold on him only for Jasper to smirk and say "Oh kinky darling." Titas laughs and says "Shut up." He grabs Jaspers hand and walks them to the set up for the birthday date. He unties the blindfold from around Jaspers head and takes it off.

Jasper gasps "Oh wow this is by far the best birthday date we have been on so far

Jasper gasps "Oh wow this is by far the best birthday date we have been on so far." Titas smiles and pulls him to go sit down. He pulls out a box and hands it to Jasper "This is your gift." Jasper opens the box and finds two beautiful necklaces.

Jasper looks at Titas "What? When? How?" Titas laughs "They aren't the exact same ones your parents had these are differen

Jasper looks at Titas "What? When? How?" Titas laughs "They aren't the exact same ones your parents had these are differen. If you look through the glass part it says I love you in a bunch of languages. I asked them to be made exactly like your parents." Jasper pulls Titas into a hug "Omg I love you so much." Titas kisses Jasper before laying down and then pulling Jasper down. Once Jasper lays down Titas cuddles up to his chest and turns on one of Haspers favorite war movies. The two laugh and talk and cuddle all night long.